White trash

I cannot believe someone actually beat me to posting a similar sentiment.....glad to know my mind is not working alone! :unsure:

Before I can judge the dude I need to see how attractive the dog is. :angry: The B word might have been asking for it! :blink:

Why does AR only get the blame:

"Robles previously lived in the Kissimmee, Fla., area."

Sounds more like a FLA white trash thing to me.

AR??? Try ANY state in the South, although Arkansas might well be assumed in a case like this. SOOIEEE!

Atlanta has some real gems living here.

Just so we're clear, the word "rape" doesn't appear anywhere in the article.

The man has been arrested for "having sex" with a dog. And now the dog is dead. May be he stuck it in a dead dog. I'm not saying that's not utterly deplorable, but people stick their dongs in weird things all the time. As far as I know, so long as it's within the privacy of your own home...

Now, have we all considered the mechanics of inserting one's penis into a dog? It would damn hard. Impossible even, unless the dog were dead, or willing.

If he killed the dog, then yes, throw the book at him.

If he came home, found it had eaten a bowl of M & M's then bit it on the living room carpet, I honestly don't see what he's done that should be illegal. Totally perverse, disgusting, and depraved, no doubt, but so are most of the things I find on redtube.

The man has been arrested for "having sex" with a dog. And now the dog is dead. May be he stuck it in a dead dog. I'm not saying that's not utterly deplorable, but people stick their dongs in weird things all the time. As far as I know, so long as it's within the privacy of your own home...

Now, have we all considered the mechanics of inserting one's penis into a dog? It would damn hard. :rolleyes:;) Impossible even, unless the dog were dead, or willing.

If he came home, found it had eaten a bowl of M & M's then bit it on the living room carpet, I honestly don't see what he's done that should be illegal. Totally perverse, disgusting, and depraved, no doubt, but so are most of the things I find on redtube.

Congratulations, you have exceeded my expectations.

Now, have we all considered the mechanics of inserting one's penis into a dog? It would damn hard. Impossible even, unless the dog were dead, or willing.

Just for the record, Georgia State Law says...

§ 16-6-6. Bestiality

(a) A person commits the offense of bestiality when he performs or submits to any sexual act with an animal involving the sex organs of the one and the mouth, anus, penis, or vagina of the other.

(b) A person convicted of the offense of bestiality shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than five years.

I think they need to start an off shoot section of TSW called "just plain gross". Still, I can laugh.

You can't be for real .... why then would it be illegal to "do it" with a dead person. Their dead and don't know any different. This situation is entirely disgusting ...