Conspiracy Theories Abound!!!

Steely Dan

How the hell can the thread be ended with the starter being the final post. Something smells like a fix here!!

There's something rotten in Denmark and in Buffalo!!!

I demand a recount!!!!

I have it on good authority that the Illuminati closed the thread.

I have no evidence of that...but that just proves it was a government coverup.

How the hell can the thread be ended with the starter being the final post. Something smells like a fix here!!

There's something rotten in Denmark and in Buffalo!!!

I demand a recount!!!!

Didn't he say he wouldn't do that? I say we take a vote. I call for The Dean to be the winner.

If you sign an affidavit admitting to the conspiracy that involved you, SDS and Lori!!

Anyone can close their own thread. No conspiracy involved.

Now, of course Lori or Simon (or any other mod, I believe) could re-open the thread and insert one last comment before closing it.

A coup would be just the thing, IMO.

Anyone can close their own thread. No conspiracy involved.

Now, of course Lori or Simon (or any other mod, I believe) could re-open the thread and insert one last comment before closing it.

A coup would be just the thing, IMO.

Ohhhhh, so now YOU'RE in on it too!!! I've heard through reliable sources that it wasn't dev who closed it. There was a guy on the grassy knoll with a Wi-Fi and a laptop who was seen by the crowd while SDS and Lori distracted everyone with a very important Bills post. Where's Oliver Stone when you need him!! :wallbash:

Ohhhhh, so now YOU'RE in on it too!!! I've heard through reliable sources that it wasn't dev who closed it. There was a guy on the grassy knoll with a Wi-Fi and a laptop who was seen by the crowd while SDS and Lori distracted everyone with a very important Bills post. Where's Oliver Stone when you need him!! :wallbash:

Did anyone name Zapruder film it?