Civil War Update

_BiB_

Brian, in his characteristic modest way suggests we would be better served by one of the resident Rangers at the battlefields for a tour, as his (minutia,my words) detail expertise is in the subject matter of the book.

He did give an extremely wide smile (an "Aw Garsh" type) when I told him of your interest. He actually blushed, I think.

You made a scholar, and a decorated Viet Nam war Company Commander and a good man happy. Be proud. That's usually reserved for people nothing like him. At least around here. In this day and age. I don't know that he planned on selling 10 books. It's a labor of love for the history.

I was glad to pass your interest on. Brian appreciates it. And so do I.

Like I said BiB, just let us know title and release date.

While I'm sure he'll manage to get the checks from his publisher deposited, I imagine an author knowing people appreciate his efforts is a pretty fair reward unto itself. Thanks for letting him know we're looking forward to reading his book.

Like I said BiB, just let us know title and release date. 

While I'm sure he'll manage to get the checks from his publisher deposited,  I imagine an author knowing people appreciate his efforts is a pretty fair reward unto itself.  Thanks for letting him know we're looking forward to reading his book.

108788[/snapback]

I have. I've, and I'm sure many of us have thought about writing a book. It takes a lot more dedication than I would have thought. A lot of work. Especially, when you are talking real history. Not like these "I had a job in the__administration, here's why I'm right and they're stupid". I'm sorry if I sound impressed, I've seen the work he's put into this. It's not ghost written after he lost his job to meet the flame of the time for money and a shot on MSNBC.