This team has a different "Attitude / confidence" than recen

What exactly has given you the impression of a different attitude thus far into training camp?

What exactly hasn't given you that impression? How long were you at Bills camp today?

Is there no more optimism at all around here anymore? I mean seriously come on, the guy is only trying to say that he likes the way the defense is looking on the field now and you are getting upset about it? There is no reason to react like that to someone who is giving their opinion on our defense.

Well, not to any reasonable person. If you love the team so much that you're a douche who's constantly bitching then anything good anyone says will be immediately shot down.

Agreed. What the crap? You have to have better things to do than ripping on a harmless opinion post.

Obviously he doesn't.

Having Peters here would have made us no better. He obviously did not want to be here so what was the point in keeping him? Dockery was not worth nearly what he was going to be paid and was a smart move as well. The line will be no worse than it was last year and has potential to be much better than it was last year. I share the optimism, whether it be "hot air" or not. Before bashing the entire team, let them line up against someone without a Buffalo on the side of the helmet.

What he said. :angry: I'll add that they've added a lot of nastiness to the line. Something Peters lacks.

SIGN LEVI JONESSSS!!!11!1!111!

I wonder why no teams have signed him yet. 32 teams must be nuts! :unsure:

And keeping those two was a good thing? Peters played horrible last year, and wanted nothing to do with the Bills. Dockery was fat, lazy and just a wuss. Anyone we put in there will be better. We didn't win with those guys, and were never going to. Deal with it, get over it, and be happy that training camp has started.

It is just pathetic how much negativity there is on this board towards the team. Shame on you and everyone else. If you don't like the team, than root for someone else. Say something, anything intelligent about the team or football in general. But just stop being so negative. Go root for the Lions for god sakes.

:worthy:

Yeah, bcause they went deep into the playoffs last year with Peters & Dockery. :blink:

:lol::thumbsup:

did i knock his optimism or the fact that he said he noticed something watching the defensive drills on the first freakin day of camp? how about you try and read the posts and understand what is being said before trying to be the cool guy

there isnt anything wrong with optimism but to say you notice a difference in the defense during drills halfway through the first day of camp is ridiculous

And criticizing anything anyone who's attended camp, when you have not, is even more ridiculous.

Same thing we hear from every NFL team early in camp. We're excited about the season...We're going to be more aggressive on both sides of the ball...We excited about our draft and free agent additions... Hot air. This team is going to be 7-9, 8-8, or at best 9-7 and NO playoffs. If it weren't for our O-line which is a mess, I'd actually may have bought some of the hype. Counting on 2 rookies who haven't even taken a preaseason snap is idiotic. Trading your best lineman in Peters and cut Dockery without knowing what you have, put this team out of the playoffs.

Didn't know we were in. I won't debate the Peters move but getting rid of Dockery does not hurt this team. And what is wrong with a little optimism? All off-season all we heard was bashing every part of the organization. This is a nice change. It's almost football season!!