• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at his before/after pictures:

http://assets.buffalobills.com/uploads/pla...56EFA2A1844.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/D.../untitled-1.jpg

This is the best "article" I could find on him:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/223124-...ned-muscle-mass

I'm thinking he's up to the 245-250 lbs range. Hopefully we hear something about it when TC starts.

ah, gotta love the juice, man!

Wonder if it's "The Clear" or just plain 'ol HGH...

About one month ago he and Kawika Mitchell were featured on the NFL Network. They did some cheesy segment on pre-snap reads. I commented at that time how much bigger Poz looked.

Regardless of how anyone feels about him as a player, there is no doubt that this guy lives, breathes, eats, and sleeps football.

and steroids...don't forget them.

that's not a slam specifically on Poz, but when it looks like a duck,....

NFL players use HGH now steroids are so 1990's. HGH can't be detected by the current testing policy because HGH needs a blood test to be detected current NFL policy only uses urine tests.

When it comes to HGH the NFL ignores the problem and says look how out on the steroids issue we were (They weren't its just the public didn't care at the time) but when anyone asks about HGH they say they have a testing policy in place. The NFL also points out that there is no definitive evidence that HGH helps performance yet most evidence points to it helping to heal from injury and helping to build muscle mass. If it didn't help than why do players keep getting caught buying it.

You heard it here first at least two thirds of the NFL are on HGH or other PED's that we haven't heard of yet, personally I believe its somewhere between 75-80% of the league. Poz and a lot of the Bills roster are on HGH they just want to keep up.

I absolutely agree with your estimation on the percentage of the league juiced.

However, you have got to remember that "designer steroids" are out there, as Barry Bonds and the rest of Major League Baseball can attest. Steroids are not out of style.

I mean, does anyone seriously look at David Garrard and say, "wow, he really hits the weights"? Or the Jag's running back (whose name escapes me)?

To any doubters, go back and look at the players from the 80's and early 90's. Now look at the physiques of today. You'd have to be an absolute idiot in denial to not come to the conclusion that most of the NFL players are not juiced on something.

My question is how do they get it in college? NCAA rules are pretty strict as to players having jobs off campus, endorsing products, etc. Looking at these top picks coming out of college, its ridiculous. I don't care how many weights you lift, your forehead, mandible, and neck do not grow NATURALLY like that!

So where do college athletes score their drugs? Agents? Trainers? I can't figure this one out. If they don't have jack in terms of money because of NCAA rules and just plain ol being college students, who is giving them their "gear"? What, is it a promise to pay or something in the hopes that said player makes the transition to the pro's and pays it back someday?

Even that doesn't make much sense, as the chances are pretty slim of a college player making it big and repaying the drug cost of all those PED's.

Where do college players get their drugs? who enables it?

Not really. HGH slightly decreases body fat and adds muscle, but the effects are almost negligible. HGH has been through so many studies that have found it's effects to be so small as to be unmeasurable.

Some guys swear by it, like Stallone, and the guy who played "The Wrestler"

Not really. HGH slightly decreases body fat and adds muscle, but the effects are almost negligible. HGH has been through so many studies that have found it's effects to be so small as to be unmeasurable.

The studies do not take into consideration the DOSAGES that these athletes take, and they do not look at stacking, or using these drugs IN CONJUNCTION with other anabolics (steroids, insulin, etc).

HGH, by ITSELF, seems to be negligible.

But is used by many professional athletes and bodybuilders for years as a powerful anabolic driver when used/ stacked with other anabolic drugs.

sad, isn't it?

I would bet that Hugh Jackman was also juiced for the Wolverine movie.

How does this happen?

How is it ok for Hollywood to be juiced (Stallone, Rourke, Jackman, Van Damme, Lundgren, Weathers, Schwarzenegger), yet MLB is under scrutiny?

Why does the WWF or WWE get a free pass?

Why is it ok for the NFL to be an advertisement for the pharmaceutical companies, but Lance Armstrong is a disgrace?

I think the Michael Jackson case may be the extreme tip of the iceberg is how those in the limelight have these unethical doctors who provide these powerful drugs so that they can somehow be attached to that fame.

Why is there a double-standard? :wallbash:

It increases muscle mass but does not increase overall strength. Many scientists believe this is because the muscles retain more water, so they look bigger.

thanks Dan.

I've seen this before, too.

These anti-aging doctors are out there. Hollywood is obsessed with this stuff, but how are these "doctors" allowed to continue practice as a licensed professional?

How is it legal?

I have no idea of the legalities behind it all. I would guess as long as they're not harming their clients its legit? But, if there is truth to it; it certainly points to the benefits of a player getting on HGH and a good training program to prolong/improve their career.

I have no idea of the legalities behind it all. I would guess as long as they're not harming their clients its legit? But, if there is truth to it; it certainly points to the benefits of a player getting on HGH and a good training program to prolong/improve their career.

Well, these are ALL controlled substances.

For the doctor to write an RX and there is most likely not a need...

I know money talks, but c'mon!

Brings new meaning to hiding in plain sight, y'know?

And yes, the one big benefit to HGH is the extension of career. Canseco makes reference to that in his book. Romanowski also brings this up in his book, I believe.

Although, sometimes I wonder about that, too. Achilles tendon tears, biceps and pectoral tears, etc are all indicative of heavy anabolic drug usage. Let's also not forget how 'The Fridge' Perry was once considered an abberation for his over 300 lb weight (waaay back in '85- sarcasm), now a lineman is considered undersized if he is less than 300 pounds.

"Yes, I'll take the HGH, Deca, and Insulin with my Steak and Eggs, please".

You simply never heard about these types of injuries (nor the shortened recovery times- T.O.'s "miraculous" recovery while in Philly for the Super Bowl comes to mind) a few years ago.

Look at his before/after pictures:

http://assets.buffalobills.com/uploads/pla...56EFA2A1844.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/D.../untitled-1.jpg

This is the best "article" I could find on him:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/223124-...ned-muscle-mass

I'm thinking he's up to the 245-250 lbs range. Hopefully we hear something about it when TC starts.

Maybe he can share some with Aaron Schobel...

I just went to the morning practice and POZ looks a lot bigger than last year, he looks like a "monster" this year. talk about hitting the weight room.

TO looked like he is ready for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL now, the dude is ready to put on a show on national TV.

You can just tell he will crush the PAT's.