Posluszny gained a ton of muscle...

Fingon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About one month ago he and Kawika Mitchell were featured on the NFL Network. They did some cheesy segment on pre-snap reads. I commented at that time how much bigger Poz looked.

Regardless of how anyone feels about him as a player, there is no doubt that this guy lives, breathes, eats, and sleeps football.

Look at his before/after pictures:

http://assets.buffalobills.com/uploads/pla...56EFA2A1844.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/D.../untitled-1.jpg

This is the best "article" I could find on him:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/223124-...ned-muscle-mass

I'm thinking he's up to the 245-250 lbs range. Hopefully we hear something about it when TC starts.

His neck makes him look like a white version of Takeo Spikes...holy crap he looks like a neandrathal friggin' juiced to the max...

Look at his before/after pictures:

http://assets.buffalobills.com/uploads/pla...56EFA2A1844.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/D.../untitled-1.jpg

This is the best "article" I could find on him:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/223124-...ned-muscle-mass

I'm thinking he's up to the 245-250 lbs range. Hopefully we hear something about it when TC starts.

isnt his problem SPEED?

His neck makes him look like a white version of Takeo Spikes...holy crap he looks like a neandrathal friggin' juiced to the max...

NFL players use HGH now steroids are so 1990's. HGH can't be detected by the current testing policy because HGH needs a blood test to be detected current NFL policy only uses urine tests.

When it comes to HGH the NFL ignores the problem and says look how out on the steroids issue we were (They weren't its just the public didn't care at the time) but when anyone asks about HGH they say they have a testing policy in place. The NFL also points out that there is no definitive evidence that HGH helps performance yet most evidence points to it helping to heal from injury and helping to build muscle mass. If it didn't help than why do players keep getting caught buying it.

You heard it here first at least two thirds of the NFL are on HGH or other PED's that we haven't heard of yet, personally I believe its somewhere between 75-80% of the league. Poz and a lot of the Bills roster are on HGH they just want to keep up.

NFL players use HGH now steroids are so 1990's. HGH can't be detected by the current testing policy because HGH needs a blood test to be detected current NFL policy only uses urine tests.

When it comes to HGH the NFL ignores the problem and says look how out on the steroids issue we were (They weren't its just the public didn't care at the time) but when anyone asks about HGH they say they have a testing policy in place. The NFL also points out that there is no definitive evidence that HGH helps performance yet most evidence points to it helping to heal from injury and helping to build muscle mass. If it didn't help than why do players keep getting caught buying it.

You heard it here first at least two thirds of the NFL are on HGH or other PED's that we haven't heard of yet, personally I believe its somewhere between 75-80% of the league. Poz and a lot of the Bills roster are on HGH they just want to keep up.

HGH doesn't increase athletic performance.

NFL.com has a video on the Bills draft picks with a fairly long interview with Poz. You make the call.

I don't know how long they'll have this video up.

Look at the video Training Camp begins.

Looks like he's put on some mass in his upper body. Hopefully his core strength has increased and he looks like a former Penn St. LB that used to roam the field for the Bills' defense this year :lol:

Looks like he's put on some mass in his upper body. Hopefully his core strength has increased and he looks like a former Penn St. LB that used to roam the field for the Bills' defense this year :lol:

sans chicken legs

above average in what league, not the NFL. I still remember Pennington carrying him on his back in the Miami game. the guy is a crappy footbal player

Above average by any standard. If he'd been drafted in the top 10 or something you could say he wasn't living up to that. But he's a 2nd rounder who has played 19 games, with one above-average DL in front of him.

He's played pretty well. If you look at what other teams think of him, what the national media think of him, it's all the same, above average with a high upside possible.

It's really only among Bills fans who had unreasonably high expectations that he is dogged so much. Many wanted him picked instead of Marshawn at #13. He would not have been worth that. But he is a very solid player. I don't expect the haters to change, it's too deep in their bloodstreams, but everybody else knows, and that's enough, really.

You lose body fat and gain muscle much easier.

Poz was representative of everything that was wrong with the defense last year. he got manhandled and pushed around and tackled like a girl. to compare him to shane conlan is an insult to shane conlan

You lose body fat and gain muscle much easier.

Not really. HGH slightly decreases body fat and adds muscle, but the effects are almost negligible. HGH has been through so many studies that have found it's effects to be so small as to be unmeasurable.

Not really. HGH slightly decreases body fat and adds muscle, but the effects are almost negligible. HGH has been through so many studies that have found it's effects to be so small as to be unmeasurable.

then why can't I buy it over the counter?