Which Thread Title Will We See First During Training Camp?

This team is going to the Super Bowl this year?

or

This team will not win a single game.

I'm betting we see one or the other after the very first game, the Hall of Fame game. Every year, people forget that pre-season means nothing.

Some flavor of this is most likely it.

OMG ASHLEE PALMER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

2 to 1 odds that post is started by me.

I've got a man-crush on that Lindsey Hunter All Star.

I will, however, echo the statement that preseason scores mean nothing. Remember, the Lions went undefeated during last preseason and ended up going 0-16. If however, a young player flashes some talent (a la Fred Jackson several years ago) or a player is shown struggling in his assignments, that is worth noting.

The win/loss record of the team should never come up during the preseason. Its hopeless I know, since after the first loss there will be at least a dozen "THESE GUYZ R TEH SUXORZ!" posts.

2 to 1 odds that post is started by me.

I've got a man-crush on that Lindsey Hunter All Star.

I will, however, echo the statement that preseason scores mean nothing. Remember, the Lions went undefeated during last preseason and ended up going 0-16. If however, a young player flashes some talent (a la Fred Jackson several years ago) or a player is shown struggling in his assignments, that is worth noting.

The win/loss record of the team should never come up during the preseason. Its hopeless I know, since after the first loss there will be at least a dozen "THESE GUYZ R TEH SUXORZ!" posts.

The Bills trashed the Steelers in pre-season, last year...gave them Canucks their money's worth!