Awesome wedding entrance dance

Fewell733

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw
a couple of months ago. I'm not one for showtunes, but I thought it was pretty epic.

And Simon thought the other wedding video was gay. Holy crap.

3 pages criticizing a couple trying to do something fun.....that's not talking....that's beating a dead horse....

I like beating dead horses. What's it to ya! :wallbash::wallbash: I am staying within topic. I am not violating any rules (well at least I hope not).

You just don't like the other side of the argument Pooj. Now my side of the argument, I can go for years with fresh stuff against it (video)... You and your ilk (it is viral... It is being talked about throughout the land) only got:

They are doing what they want to do... Having fun.

:P:P

And yes, the one thing I am sorry about is turning many things into a social diatribe. Yet, what is wrong with that? Don't we need a little more social diatribe? You know me, I have never been one to hide my head in the sand and whistle out my ass.

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes ~Walt Whitman

see maybe that's the whole problem....you are looking at this as a multi-sided argument. There is no way to prove that these people are not having fun in that video......an argument means that one side or the other is true...this is an opinion...you stated your opinion as did many others....move on....we get it, you and many others enjoy acting the curmudgeon role and have fun 'pi$$ing in peoples wheaties' simply to goad them....at least that is my opinion.....

I like beating dead horses. What's it to ya! :wallbash::wallbash: I am staying within topic. I am not violating any rules (well at least I hope not).

You just don't like the other side of the argument Pooj. Now my side of the argument, I can go for years with fresh stuff against it (video)... You and your ilk (it is viral... It is being talked about throughout the land) only got:

They are doing what they want to do... Having fun.

:P:P

And yes, the one thing I am sorry about is turning many things into a social diatribe. Yet, what is wrong with that? Don't we need a little more social diatribe? You know me, I have never been one to hide my head in the sand and whistle out my ass.

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes ~Walt Whitman

Yes. And with regards to this board to to a certain extent (not as bad). Now the 60 dollar question. Yes, I am at fault too.

Just because someone has a facebook profile or uploads their wedding videos online doesn't mean it's a LAMP or that they are self-absorbed vain goofballs.

Just because someone has a facebook profile or uploads their wedding videos online doesn't mean it's a LAMP or that they are self-absorbed vain goofballs.

Ya it does. :wallbash::wallbash:

And sure, like I said... There are all kinds of levels for self-absorbed vain goofballs... WE all exhibit it to a point.

Oh brother... :wallbash:

:P:D

Look at this way. Why can't people have thicker skin. If people have to listen to posivitve things about the video ad nauseum... What so wrong with hearing the negative.

Think of the world as one big poetry slam... And like a bAAAAAd poem, this one stinks to high heavan. I am not personally attacking the poet... Just their work. Poets are beautiful!

:P:wallbash:

I find it oddly amusing, a guy 30 years my junior telling me about 'old sayings'. :unsure:

Anyway, Young Sage, hear me now - believe me later...when you're being recorded for posterity, try not to do anything too strange that - years later - you will look back on with astonished regret.

(That goes for bell bottoms as well as body piercings, hippie hair-dos as well as purple mohawks, all kinds of strange dances, and what have you. :blink: )

EDIT: Good God!!! I'm starting to sound like Cincy!!!! :angry:

" are you guys into 'Flock Of Seagulls'??"