ABC, CBS and NBC liberal propagandists

Maybe you can get some of the stimulus money!

Ok, funny, but not really funny! :unsure:

I was back in WNY this past weekend for my reunion. My brother pointed out that he has an eagle's nest in a tree at his place. I told him he probably was in line for some gov't stimulus money. We laughed then looked at each other...."hey, wait a minute"

Are you serious? At this time, Fox is the only news organization holding Obama and the far left in check. Under Bush they were no doubt guilty of being propagandists, but never to the level of the big three today. If it wasn't for them, Obama would have abolished presidential term limits by now.

:wallbash:

Are you serious? FAUX is NOT a news organization. Out of 24 hours you are likely to see maybe 6 to hours of actual news!!!

Both Lou Dobbs and Chris Matthews have questoined Obama plans and also given him credit due.

Fox News host: Obama is ‘a racist’

Glenn Beck claims president has ‘a deep-seated hatred for white people’

BWAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Keep kissing FAUX New's azz.

Glenn Beck made the statement during a guest appearance Tuesday on the "Fox & Friends" morning show. He said Obama has exposed himself as a person with "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

The Police have tendencies to over react and Gates also over reacted. Two wrongs don't make Beck right or Obama a racist.

Are you serious? FAUX is NOT a news organization. Out of 24 hours you are likely to see maybe 6 to hours of actual news!!!

That's about right for the rest of them, too. Six hours of news and eighteen of Michael Jackson coverage.

The only credit I'll give Fox Snooze is that they're more likely to air people with viewpoints counter to their editorial bent. Of course, they won't let those people say more than three words...but at least you can see that people exist who disagree with them, which is more than I can say for the other news networks.

That's about right for the rest of them, too. Six hours of news and eighteen of Michael Jackson coverage.

The only credit I'll give Fox Snooze is that they're more likely to air people with viewpoints counter to their editorial bent. Of course, they won't let those people say more than three words...but at least you can see that people exist who disagree with them, which is more than I can say for the other news networks.

And that is why I avoid most of the main stream media outlets except on occasion Sunday Mornings.

Really? MSNBC has a morning show headed by Joe Scarborough. Pat Buchanan is a regular analyst on their shows throughout the day. Hardball regularly has on Republican congressmen and strategists, and former Bush and Cheney advisers. Just last night they had a Republican congressman from Michigan on who's put forth a bill to investigate Obama's reaction to the Gates incident and call on Obama to apologize for his comments.

Really? MSNBC has a morning show headed by Joe Scarborough. Pat Buchanan is a regular analyst on their shows throughout the day. Hardball regularly has on Republican congressmen and strategists, and former Bush and Cheney advisers. Just last night they had a Republican congressman from Michigan on who's put forth a bill to investigate Obama's reaction to the Gates incident and call on Obama to apologize for his comments.

I might even believe you if you weren't such a complete partisan shill. Better odds that you're just making sh-- up.

I might even believe you if you weren't such a complete partisan shill. Better odds that you're just making sh-- up.

Actually MSNBC has both sides kinda separated, Scarborough in the morning and the lefties in evening with a smattering of business news and international stuff between. Occasionally they tread on each others turf. So in this case it is true, a surprise, but true. Only CNN makes stuff up. Where is that Wolf Blitzer drinking game when I need it. Wolf, Wolf, Wolf.....

Actually MSNBC has both sides kinda separated, Scarborough in the morning and the lefties in evening with a smattering of business news and international stuff between. Occasionally they tread on each others turf. So in this case it is true, a surprise, but true. Only CNN makes stuff up. Where is that Wolf Blitzer drinking game when I need it. Wolf, Wolf, Wolf.....

Actually, Fox makes more stuff up than any station I've ever watched. With their "throw sh-- against the wall and see what sticks" style of "breaking news" reporting, they're less a news outlet than a comedy outlet.

Particularly their web site. I've seen them throw up headlines, then remove them five minuites later when they didn't come true.

Since you don't even know what is on MSNBC, for you to comment on other networks was disingenuous at best. At least I know what shows are on FOXNews, having watched all of them at various times, which confirmed what others have said about their bias. Sheppard Smith is the only one who tries to give a balanced presentation.

Since you don't even know what is on MSNBC, for you to comment on other networks was disingenuous at best. At least I know what shows are on FOXNews, having watched all of them at various times, which confirmed what others have said about their bias. Sheppard Smith is the only one who tries to give a balanced presentation.

I don't need to know what's on TV to know you're a partisan hack who's not the least bit trustworthy.