Many TBD B'Days today: Millbank, Just Jack,

(197 total years old)

Here are some more interesting vital statistics...

total wings consumed: 52,737

total beers: 83,420

cars owned: 33

woman conquered: 125

virgins deflowered: 7

Bills superbowl victories: 0

eternal optimism: priceless

Cheers'n 'em up! :wallbash::lol::blink::thumbsup:

You guys are awesome, Seriously, The first thing I thought about this morning was the likelyhood of this thread because you guys come through every year. I appreciate it! Helps to share a B'day with other great Wallers! Happy Birthday guys!

I've been home sick for 3 days with the flu, so I'll try and make the most of it.

Here are some more interesting vital statistics...

total wings consumed: 52,737

total beers: 83,420

cars owned: 33

woman conquered: 125

virgins deflowered: 7

Bills superbowl victories: 0

eternal optimism: priceless

Cheers'n 'em up! :lol::blink::thumbsup::beer:

So the other guys don't drink? :wallbash:

You guys are awesome, Seriously, The first thing I thought about this morning was the likelyhood of this thread because you guys come through every year. I appreciate it! Helps to share a B'day with other great Wallers! Happy Birthday guys!

I've been home sick for 3 days with the flu, so I'll try and make the most of it.

Happy Birthday Cajun, long time no speak. I always think of you when college ball comes around the corner. How do you feel about LSU's chances this year? Florida is going to be a real b!tch this year, and I'm hearing great stuff about Mississippi. I'm not trying to suck up but the SEC is still the toughest conference, no matter how many people say the Big 12 was the best last year.

As for me and Michigan.....well it can't possibly get any worse than last year.....could it? :devil:

Happy Birthday again, and hope you feel better soon.

Happy Birthday Cajun, long time no speak. I always think of you when college ball comes around the corner. How do you feel about LSU's chances this year? Florida is going to be a real b!tch this year, and I'm hearing great stuff about Mississippi. I'm not trying to suck up but the SEC is still the toughest conference, no matter how many people say the Big 12 was the best last year.

As for me and Michigan.....well it can't possibly get any worse than last year.....could it? :devil:

Happy Birthday again, and hope you feel better soon.

Thanks bro! LSU's success depends on how well our QB's progressed from last year to this year. We are loaded everywhere but QB, but Jordan Jefferson showed alot of skill when he took the job from Jarrett Lee. So we will see, our schedule is brutal as we play the top two teams in the SEC-E in Florida and at Georgia, and we also play our two biggest SEC-W teams Alabama and Ole Miss on the road. Oh yeah, neither Bama or Ole Miss play Florida or Georgia. So yes, it's going to be brutal, but if we can win 2 out of those 4, that will be great! I see 10-2 and Sugar Bowl at best, and 8-4 and Chic Fila Bowl at worst.

Go ahead and pencil Florida in as the National Champions. The only game on their schedule they won't be at least a 10 point favorite in is when they come to Baton Rouge to play us. But they have their off week the week before, while we are playing at Georgia. Unless something happens to Tebow, they will cruise through their schedule and the SEC, and more than likely any given team who chooses to meet them in Pasadena.