Jon Dorenbos?

Just happened to be flipping through the tv stations, and I came across "Kendra" the show of Playboy model, Hef's former chick, now engaged to Philly WR Hank Baskett.

Well, Kendra and Hank have decided to have a big family get-together, and they invited some of their friends along. Kendra invited some Playboy friends, and Hank, well...Hank invited Jon Dorenbos, who brought along his SUPER HOT FIANCEE!!! LB Chris Gocong and his hot wife were also invited, but being a starting LB should get you more than the Long-Snapper. I would put up an argument for Mr. Dorenbos, his girl is the HOTTEST on the show! WEIRD!

Picture of his GF:

http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?ui...NJrENnFiMCPIGbq

READ THIS STORY:

His Father killed his Mother when he was a kid. Makes ya wanna root for this guy!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...nterstitialskip

Just happened to be flipping through the tv stations, and I came across "Kendra" the show of Playboy model, Hef's former chick, now engaged to Philly WR Hank Baskett.

Well, Kendra and Hank have decided to have a big family get-together, and they invited some of their friends along. Kendra invited some Playboy friends, and Hank, well...Hank invited Jon Dorenbos, who brought along his SUPER HOT FIANCEE!!! LB Chris Gocong and his hot wife were also invited, but being a starting LB should get you more than the Long-Snapper. I would put up an argument for Mr. Dorenbos, his girl is the HOTTEST on the show! WEIRD!

Pics??? And she's pretty used up now, but the Chargers long snapper David Blinn used to tap Pamela Anderson. Anytime you have the word long in your job title, chicks will dig you. :lol: Longsnapping maybe the greatest job in sports.

Pics??? And she's pretty used up now, but the Chargers long snapper David Blinn used to tap Pamela Anderson. Anytime you have the word long in your job title, chicks will dig you. :lol: Longsnapping maybe the greatest job in sports.

Agreed, second only to Long Relievers who only have to pitch like once a month!

Pam Anderson=tired old snapper

READ THIS STORY:

His Father killed his Mother when he was a kid. Makes ya wanna root for this guy!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...nterstitialskip

Even though the link doesn't work, most here should be familiar with story as it was well documented when he was a Bill. A good guy and very good long snapper, he should be around for a while...

Even though the link doesn't work, most here should be familiar with story as it was well documented when he was a Bill. A good guy and very good long snapper, he should be around for a while...

Second the good-guy/LS remarks. Jon was always a class act while he was here; I don't imagine that's changed. (And I'm not just saying that because his family used to check in here from time to time. :wallbash: )

Second the good-guy/LS remarks. Jon was always a class act while he was here; I don't imagine that's changed. (And I'm not just saying that because his family used to check in here from time to time. :wallbash: )

Was he the magician, too, or was that a different LS?

Euhrm... I just wanted to see the hotty... :wallbash: