that Lebron James video is out

And one!

The cover-up is worse than the crime... and the crime appears to be that LBJ was a bit slow on helping, and that happens all the time.

No doubt. Nike made the kid a legend. They should have just used the video in a commercial with Lebron and the kid. Couldda made a nice spot.

That's it? I thought the kid burned him one on one or something. In that clip, LeBron just looks a bit slow getting over to help...and also not interested in flying into the face of a kid and making a ton of contact in a pickup game. BFD.

all that hype, for that...that video was weak.

I thought the video was great. It proves that once again ego gets in the way of reality. Lebron could have said nothing and it would have died a quick death but now he looks like an even bigger douche rocket for having it pulled.

Very typical of the NBA. The highlite play is more important than teamwork and cohesion. Who gives a rats azz? Lebron rotated over a step late and the kid got an easy 2. I like the typical idiotic response from the media and NIKE as well. Even Kobe had to comment on how "ain't no one goin to dunk on me, in my camp." YAWN.

On a sidenote: Bill Russell says that the proudest personal achievement in his career was wearing the captain patch on his Boston Celtics uniform.

Very typical of the NBA. The highlite play is more important than teamwork and cohesion. Who gives a rats azz? Lebron rotated over a step late and the kid got an easy 2. I like the typical idiotic response from the media and NIKE as well. Even Kobe had to comment on how "ain't no one goin to dunk on me, in my camp." YAWN.

On a sidenote: Bill Russell says that the proudest personal achievement in his career was wearing the captain patch on his Boston Celtics uniform.

Spot on. This is why I stopped watching the NBA years ago and am pretty sure I haven't missed a thing.

A great Nike ad counterprogramming campaign is on the way. I predict a series of shakey cam commercials of LeBron getting beat by kids in various games.

That's what I would recommend...although some of the impact has been muted by their initial actions. I don't know for sure if this (the confiscation) was orchestrated by Lebron, the NBA or Nike. I'm guessing a Nike employee was the trigger man, but I have no evidence.

I saw it on Sportscenter last night, even the anchors were joking around about how the hype was way overboard. It's ridiculous, the kid made a nice, strong move to the basket and Lebron was late getting over there and barely jumped.

I saw it on Sportscenter last night, even the anchors were joking around about how the hype was way overboard. It's ridiculous, the kid made a nice, strong move to the basket and Lebron was late getting over there and barely jumped.

ESPN's #1 "Dunk-on" was Lebron dunking over Dunkin. Dunkin didn't even jump, he was looking to take the charge, it seems. For the most part, the whole "getting dunked on" is overblown and stupid, IMO.

That's what I would recommend...although some of the impact has been muted by their initial actions. I don't know for sure if this (the confiscation) was orchestrated by Lebron, the NBA or Nike. I'm guessing a Nike employee was the trigger man, but I have no evidence.

the report from people at the camp was that shortly after that play, Lebron was seen going over and talking to Nike's head of Basketball Something Division. Then, right after that huddle, Nike went around and took all the tapes.

whole thing is stupid. and if nothing had ever been done, no one would ever have seen this.