Who watched the Eagles game yesterday?

stevestojan

I have to watch the Bills at a bar, so they have all the games on. The Eagles game was GREAT. On the two first TD's, the Pitts WR (I think it was Ward) did TO's dance. He looked unhappy on the sideline. Then, when our boy Riemersma caught the third Pitts TD, TO actually appluaded, like a beaten man. Watching him scream at DM on the sideline made me wish McNabb would just would just turn about and clock him.

A bashing like that couldnt happen to a better dude.

I enjoy his celebrating at times, but yelling at the QB like that (even though he said it was ti pump him up - YEAH RIGHT) is BS.

I have to watch the Bills at a bar, so they have all the games on. The Eagles game was GREAT. On the two first TD's, the Pitts WR (I think it was Ward) did TO's dance. He looked unhappy on the sideline. Then, when our boy Riemersma caught the third Pitts TD, TO actually appluaded, like a beaten man.  Watching him scream at DM on the sideline made me wish McNabb would just would just turn about and clock him.

A bashing like that couldnt happen to a better dude.

I enjoy his celebrating at times, but yelling at the QB like that (even though he said it was ti pump him up - YEAH RIGHT) is BS.

108351[/snapback]

I was reading that after the game TO said he was trying to pump him up....but McNabb said TO was just trying to calm him down.... sounds like a fight to me and they arent doing a very good of downplaying it without getting their stories straight

I was reading that after the game TO said he was trying to pump him up....but McNabb said TO was just trying to calm him down.... sounds like a fight to me and they arent doing a very good of downplaying it without getting their stories straight

108383[/snapback]

Your avatar makes me phyically ill.