Off to see Yes (Lite) & Asia......

The Poojer

No Jon Anderson and no Trevor Rabin equals a Yes cover band, even if they do have Howe, Squire and White. Asia has their original members with Howe doing double duty.

All in all, it sounds like it may be a bad trip to the 80's. (and 70's for Yes). I'd be curious what they play, since Howe wasn't around for "Owner of a Lonely Heart", "Leave It" and the like. Probably more "classic" Yes music.

No Jon Anderson and no Trevor Rabin equals a Yes cover band, even if they do have Howe, Squire and White. Asia has their original members with Howe doing double duty.

All in all, it sounds like it may be a bad trip to the 80's. (and 70's for Yes). I'd be curious what they play, since Howe wasn't around for "Owner of a Lonely Heart", "Leave It" and the like. Probably more "classic" Yes music.

In SF they played Owner which is gay Yes for me. I don't want to spoil it for Pooj but when Asia played they had their MTV videos of the songs on the big screens. Dude I'm not 16. :lol:

oh please....you lost credibility when you invoked the trevor rabin name....you do realize trevor rabin is a minor footnote in the yes history don't you????

oh please....you lost credibility when you invoked the trevor rabin name....you do realize trevor rabin is a minor footnote in the yes history don't you????

Very minor footnote.

Where's the report, biatch?

Dean, the only report I have has nothing to do with the show....i ran into a former stalking victim of mine...my doctors office chick, and all of a sudden the concert took a back seat....i wound up talking to her most of the night....i was pretty blindsided by the interaction we had last nite...it was fairly apparent that she was actually happy to see me and didn't mind spending the evening chatting.....i am still kind of in shock by it.....

Very minor footnote.

Where's the report, biatch?

Dean, the only report I have has nothing to do with the show....i ran into a former stalking victim of mine...my doctors office chick, and all of a sudden the concert took a back seat....i wound up talking to her most of the night....i was pretty blindsided by the interaction we had last nite...it was fairly apparent that she was actually happy to see me and didn't mind spending the evening chatting.....i am still kind of in shock by it.....

So you chatted during the concert. That must have made the people around you very happy.

Well, I guess we will never know just how gay the concert was.

You know Pooj, I love your humility!! :wallbash:

it is an outdoor area....the perimeter has all the food, beer etc....we were out of the main crowd so no one was being disturbed.....the show was very good though....Asia was awesome in the simple fact that I got to see John Wetton sing "court of the crimson king" and carl palmer absolutely crush "fanfare for the common man", the Yes set was really good, but not too different to the show I saw in November....I think my decision to chat with doctor's office chick was a wise one and I do not regret it one bit

So you chatted during the concert. That must have made the people around you very happy.

Well, I guess we will never know just how gay the concert was.

it is an outdoor area....the perimeter has all the food, beer etc....we were out of the main crowd so no one was being disturbed.....the show was very good though....Asia was awesome in the simple fact that I got to see John Wetton sing "court of the crimson king" and carl palmer absolutely crush "fanfare for the common man", the Yes set was really good, but not too different to the show I saw in November....I think my decision to chat with doctor's office chick was a wise one and I do not regret it one bit

Excellent.

Hope things go well with the chick.