ESPN's Erin Andrews l'aura naturale

Chandler#81

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have regularly dated women that are more attractive than her. Its not hard if you live in California, work in a major industry, or travel a bit.

Any woman getting airtime on the tube boasting large breasts and bleached hair automatically gets far to much attention by mouth breathers (and you) than necessary. Cheerleaders follow the same pattern. Outside of the obvious talent centers of San Diego, Florida, and anomalously, Philadelphia, any chick in a skirt with fake breasts and bleached hair is deemed super hot.

for reference:

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/erin-a.jpg

She really is mediocre.

Oh brother! :devil:

It looks like it was a fellow ESPN employee.

She may have been burned by one of her own.

The shocking nude peephole video of ESPN reporter Erin Andrews was most likely shot by a fellow ESPN employee, Radaronline.com reports.

If this is true, I so hope it was Colin Cowherd.... :thumbsup:

I have regularly dated women that are more attractive than her. Its not hard if you live in California, work in a major industry, or travel a bit.

Any woman getting airtime on the tube boasting large breasts and bleached hair automatically gets far to much attention by mouth breathers (and you) than necessary. Cheerleaders follow the same pattern. Outside of the obvious talent centers of San Diego, Florida, and anomalously, Philadelphia, any chick in a skirt with fake breasts and bleached hair is deemed super hot.

for reference:

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/erin-a.jpg

She really is mediocre.

She's apparently had some work done on her since then. Assuming that's her in the pic above. That and the other pics I've seen are about as different and the Andrea McNulty ones.

She's apparently had some work done on her since then. Assuming that's her in the pic above. That and the other pics I've seen are about as different and the Andrea McNulty ones.

Put a skirt and bolt-ons on Jimmy McNulty and he's hotter than both of them.