ESPN's Erin Andrews l'aura naturale

Chandler#81

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if erin andrews is a butterface, id love to see the smokin hot piece you must be with.

I have regularly dated women that are more attractive than her. Its not hard if you live in California, work in a major industry, or travel a bit.

Any woman getting airtime on the tube boasting large breasts and bleached hair automatically gets far to much attention by mouth breathers (and you) than necessary. Cheerleaders follow the same pattern. Outside of the obvious talent centers of San Diego, Florida, and anomalously, Philadelphia, any chick in a skirt with fake breasts and bleached hair is deemed super hot.

for reference:

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/erin-a.jpg

She really is mediocre.

I have regularly dated women that are more attractive than her. Its not hard if you live in California, work in a major industry, or travel a bit.

Any woman getting airtime on the tube boasting large breasts and bleached hair automatically gets far to much attention by mouth breathers (and you) than necessary. Cheerleaders follow the same pattern. Outside of the obvious talent centers of San Diego, Florida, and anomalously, Philadelphia, any chick in a skirt with fake breasts and bleached hair is deemed super hot.

for reference:

She really is mediocre.

:oops:

What color is the sky in your little world?

for reference:

She really is mediocre.

:oops:

Honestly, her grill leaves a little to be desired. She isn't completely busto, but she isn't a 10 in the face. Her body on the other hand.... :oops:

Also - did anyone see the report saying this may have been done in Buffalo?

Also - did anyone see the report saying this may have been done in Buffalo?

WIVB reorted it last night, news broke on a celeb gossip site www.Ninjadude.com.

"UPDATE 2: We can confirm with 99% certainty, that at least one location where the criminal peepster(s) filmed naked guests (Erin included here) was Buffalo, NY–downtown inside the private change rooms of the Buffalo Athletic Club located at 69 Delaware Ave. –a large building intersecting W. Eagle Ave.–The geo-tag from DM’s banned vid leads directly to this area and street view backs up our suspicions. "

WIVB then interviewed the head of Buffalo's Cyber Crimes Unit and he said there are things that complicate an IP trace, and that the signal could have come within a two block radius of 69 Delaware Ave.

My $.02? It wasn't taped there, but very well could have been uploaded to the internet somewhere in that area.

for reference:

She really is mediocre.

:rolleyes::nana:0:)

Anyone besides angrygnome see the video? I was able to locate it and I was pleasantly surprised. :blink:

I felt a little wierd about including a link as it seems as if legal ramifications are on the horizon. :lol:

I saw it, it was extremely easy to locate actually. I was also pleasantly surprised with the video. It was a good cinematic experience. :wallbash:

Linky?

Trying to get him banned?

I'm dead serious about that, by the way. ESPN is going after anyone who puts the link and/or photos out there, up to and including the NY Post. We don't need that kind of trouble here.

Wayne Fontes had a "prime"? Who knew?

4 playoff seasons in 5 years, and a playoff win. A whole lot better than the current mind-numbingly lifeless and dull loser we have coaching the team.

Trying to get him banned?

I'm dead serious about that, by the way. ESPN is going after anyone who puts the link and/or photos out there, up to and including the NY Post. We don't need that kind of trouble here.

It was sarcastic. I know better. I was positive I'd get some sort of smart assed answer. Not from you from him or one of the other smartasses here. :devil:

Sorry, won't happen again.