ESPN's Erin Andrews l'aura naturale

Chandler#81

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.wesh.com/cnn-news/20120476/detail.html

Peeper put it on the web trying to sell it. Article claims all who clicked the link got a virus.

This link Safe for work.

My girlfriend heard about it on the radio on her way to work this morning. She called me and I downloaded it off of another site. It's her, but take my word for it there is no point in watching it.

There are supposed to be a bunch of viruses attached to these links, so be careful. Also, I can't believe this is the first post regarding this incident. I heard it early this morning and figured there would be multiple posts, maybe it's on the stadium wall, haven't looked there...

Link

Great line from the link -- "We doubt that will stem the masses from searching, but nevertheless: To all the perverts — you have been warned."

There are supposed to be a bunch of virus's attached to these links, so be careful. Also, I can't believe this is the first post regarding this incident. I heard it early this morning and figured there would be multiple posts, maybe it's on the stadium wall, haven't looked there...

I briefly mentioned it in my post about the Bachelorette.

IMO, that's all it deserves.

I briefly mentioned it in my post about the Bachelorette.

IMO, that's all it deserves.

I agree, but we are in the minority. I don't think anything as creepy and disgusting as this should be publicized. But obviously there is no stopping it, as it's all over the internet and news. So that's why I was surprised at the delay of the post on this board...

Anyone besides angrygnome see the video? I was able to locate it and I was pleasantly surprised. :flirt:

I felt a little wierd about including a link as it seems as if legal ramifications are on the horizon. :thumbsup:

Quite honestly, anyone who searches for and watches this is no better then the person who taped it. It was done without her knowledge. It's not like other celebrity films where they were knowingly taped.

On the relative immorality scale:

Taping nude stranger through peephole- 8/10

Taping nude public figure who ascends the ladder due to physical appearance- 6.5/10

Searching for tape on internet- 3/10

Clicking on link in thread brought to attention- 1.5/10

http://www.wesh.com/cnn-news/20120476/detail.html

Peeper put it on the web trying to sell it. Article claims all who clicked the link got a virus.

This link Safe for work.

Pretty stupid - sick that some ahole would set a camera up - I know it happens - hope the dude gets a long time in a cell as he deserves it.

It is one thing if she elects to show herself to the world - much different if she is wrongly exposed by some pervert.

On the relative immorality scale:

Taping nude stranger through peephole- 8/10

Taping nude public figure who ascends the ladder due to physical appearance- 6.5/10

Searching for tape on internet- 3/10

Clicking on link in thread brought to attention- 1.5/10

Well, at least I'm only half as morally ambiguous as Erin herself.

Nice cans. At first I thought they were fake, but she didn't get the football-in-a-nylon action when she bent over. I'm impressed.

Much as I'd like to see Erin Andrews in the flesh, this isn't the right way to do so

I'll pass. Too disturbing

And I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I'm not into voyeurism.

First of all, it's a crime. Secondly, it isn't right.

Miss Andrews strikes me as the type of person I would not want to spend a whole lot of time with, despite her beauty. I've heard stories that she's rather nasty to ESPN staff. But, she does not deserve to be spied on like this.

Erin Andrews.

Big breasts - check.

Clorox yellow hair - check

Butterface - check.

I don't get the infatuation.

I think it has to do with the fact that 60% of men wouldn't get passed #2 before hopping on the "Oh my f-cking God she's so f-cking hot" train.