Big Ben pull a Kobe at a Hotel??

SKOOBY

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

especially after the rape

I guess. Crazy people are often driven even more over the edge by fictitious events.

edit: Did anyone see the ridiculous amount of defendants in the case? It's like she's suing everyone who ever worked in the hotel.

You mean he only rapes better looking women?

Are you saying that he would not have had consensual sex with her because he can "do better"?

Try he wouldn't have risked everything raping her. He may have had consensual sex with her. But there isn't even any proof of that.

This case just keeps getting stranger and stranger. As it turns out, Andrea McNulty appears to be....a man! TMZ has the pictures to prove it.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/andrea_mcnulty#47437

This stuff is here demonstrates the good and bad about the internet. Obviously, I looked at the pictures. but if this girl was really sexually assaulted by Big Ben, how classless is it that her pictures are posted?

Here's what we know so far:

• She waited one year between the alleged incident and filing a lawsuit
  • She has never filed a police report
  • She has a history of mental health issues
  • She claims she never fought back, so there are no documentable bruises, scrapes, or cuts.
  • Rather than going to the police, she is seeking a cash settlement
  • There is no rape kit, so she most likely has no way of proving sex occurred, let alone that she was raped
  • She looks like a man
  • Did i mention that Ben is very rich, and she is only seeking money?
  • She alleges that the hotel staff is in league with Roethlisberger and is covering everything up
  • She claims hotel employees broke into her house and stole files off her computer, in order to defend themselves against a lawsuit

Yeah, she wants justice. That's why Big Ben is being charged with rape... oh wait.

That he isn't being charged for rape isn't proof he did or didn't do it. It certainly suggests the evidence isn't there to prove it, though.

Try this scenario on for size. I am by no means suggesting this is what happened. I will say, maybe something in the order of this could have happened:

Up to the point where she goes to his room, her account is more or less accurate. Ben takes a liking to her, and maybe she is even flattered by his attention. He calls the boss, who is supposed to bend over backward for Ben, and asks about her status. Boss says she seemed quite flattered, and he can send her up. Tells Ben to think of something to call her up for. He calls.

She asks Boss what she should do. "You like him. Go up. Have a drink with him, if he asks. Make him happy." Boss tells Ben, "It's cool." Ben thinks (for good reason, or because he is a dumb lug, "It's ON!" Girls makes a little fuss. Ben thinks he is basically dealing with a hooker. Girl, at the time, has very mixed feelings. Didn't want to do it. Said, "no", but didn't exactly go berserk on Ben when he "took control" (remember, Ben's a dumb lug who is used to most girls wanting it...at least in his mind).

She feels crappy about it later, but can't really say she wasn't complicit in some way (even though she may not have really wanted to have sex). She complains...much internal stress...she is promoted to an Executive in the marketing department. Incident continues to bother her.

She gets a lawyer. Lawboy tells her she's SOL on any criminal charges. Too much time has passed, and boss, and other employees aren't really taking her side. Try to get a settlement from Ben. Ben (and his lawyers) not playing ball.

She threatens to go public if the right $$ isn't offered. No deal. Backed into a corner, she files civil suits against everyone.

Make any adjustments, as you see fit.

Raped? Dunno Screwed up situation where everyone comes out looking like an idiot? That's what I'm betting on.

This stuff is here demonstrates the good and bad about the internet. Obviously, I looked at the pictures. but if this girl was really sexually assaulted by Big Ben, how classless is it that her pictures are posted?

Maybe she should have filed criminal charges? Her identity would have been protected that way. There is no anonymity in lawsuits like these.