Preseason Tailgating?

NyQuil

So in 26 days the gates of Ralph Wilson Stadium and the hope tank of every Bills fan will be filled as they take on Chicago in the first (home that is) preseason game.

I have never been to a Bills preseason game but plan on going to this one for at least the first half. Do most people tailgate for preseason? We show up at 8-8:30 for 1pm kick offs but really dont plan on showing up at 2 that Saturday. What time do most people show up?

I realize that its the first home game since the goal post fiasco against the Pats, I was just wondering how seriously people take the party in the parking lot before hand.

I know I will be in the minority here BUT...I have not gone to a pre-season game in 4 years because I have found that attending them takes away from that great feeling of driving into the lot for the Opener. I always want that first rush to take place during a meaningful game.

Nothing better for me than the anticipation of the Home Opener and everything that goes along with it.

Of COURSE you tailgate for preseason games, although it's usually a lot more laid back than for a regular-season game. We need the practice too, you know -- and for me, it's nice to spend a mellow August afternoon chillin' and grillin' with friends I haven't seen since December.