Hey Tim Graham

Sitting here at the beach thinking about something with our group......

Did the Bills end up collecting on the fines for Jason Peters holding out last year. Seeing how things ended up, I hope they did, but I'm drawing a blank on whether it was reported if they collected on that or not.

Anyone? Anyone?

Sitting here at the beach thinking about something with our group.....

Did the Bills end up collecting on the fines for Jason Peters holding out last year. Seeing how things ended up, I hope they did, but I'm drawing a blank on whether it was reported if they collected on that or not.

Anyone? Anyone?

Ah...summer fun... :thumbsup:

Ah...summer fun... :thumbsup:

Not sure why you would make a sarcastic reply with well over 7,000 posts. I must be missing what real fun actually is. I guess I should be glued to my computer hatin on others!

Now really, can anyone settle our argument here? I don't seem to recall an article confirming whether or not Peters was made to pay.

Anyone?

Not sure why you would make a sarcastic reply with well over 7,000 posts. I must be missing what real fun actually is. I guess I should be glued to my computer hatin on others!

Now really, can anyone settle our argument here? I don't seem to recall an article confirming whether or not Peters was made to pay.

Anyone?

I think I remember the Bills making a settlement on the fines, or forgiving them entirely, along with the promise to try and re-do Peters' contract during the '08-'09 season. You may want to check the Buff News archives for Jason Peters stories around early September '08 for confirmation of that.

I think I remember the Bills making a settlement on the fines, or forgiving them entirely, along with the promise to try and re-do Peters' contract during the '08-'09 season. You may want to check the Buff News archives for Jason Peters stories around early September '08 for confirmation of that.

I believe I recall reading that they did collect all the fines - for the missed OTAs and training camp.

I believe I recall reading that they did collect all the fines - for the missed OTAs and training camp.

:thumbsup: I hope you end up being right. At least that would be a small consolation after Peters held out under a very fair re-worked contract that both he and his agent were eager to accept just two years before when Peters had still not made any Pro-Bowls. I never said Peters was a great person, I just thought he was and will continue to be a great left tackle for the Eagles, and that Russ should have paid him. That said, the Bills had every right to collect every dime of their fines.

Sitting here at the beach thinking about something with our group......

Anyone? Anyone?

Why would you take your laptop to the beach? Aren't you afraid of sand getting into it?

Anyone?

Sorry Lv, I was just funning with you.. I do the same thing... the post just struck me as funny... I spend my idle hours in July trying to rank players for my Fantasy Football draft... sorry if it came off as mean, that wasn't my intent... I would kill to be on a beach somewhere! :thumbsup:

Sorry Lv, I was just funning with you.. I do the same thing... the post just struck me as funny... I spend my idle hours in July trying to rank players for my Fantasy Football draft... sorry if it came off as mean, that wasn't my intent... I would kill to be on a beach somewhere! :thumbsup:

Sorry man. I was just like......damn......why did I get picked on for this question. lol. Anyway, I was in the beach house (Outer Banks, NC) because we were getting hellacious thunderstorms and we were having a discussion about Peters, and no one knew if he actaully got fined or not.

I thought I would just ask here. As you can tell by the responses, I don't think any of us really know if the Bills collected (which I hope they did).......I thought Tim might know.

:thumbsup:

Sorry man. I was just like......damn......why did I get picked on for this question. lol. Anyway, I was in the beach house (Outer Banks, NC) because we were getting hellacious thunderstorms and we were having a discussion about Peters, and no one knew if he actaully got fined or not.

I thought I would just ask here. As you can tell by the responses, I don't think any of us really know if the Bills collected (which I hope they did).......I thought Tim might know.

:lol:

pretty confident we did not collect on them and wiped them away as part of our "agreement" to discuss his contract over the year. sorry no link, just going from my good ol skull....