Of course, we need to see the video

Only way you're going to find that video now is via torrent. most sites have already taken it down...I found the torrent, about 20mb. Really grainy so you can't tell for sure if it is, but with all the hullabaloo I would guess its real.

Only way you're going to find that video now is via torrent. most sites have already taken it down...I found the torrent, about 20mb. Really grainy so you can't tell for sure if it is, but with all the hullabaloo I would guess its real.

I would assume so. She and ESPN have said as much...

I saw the video last night. Someone google cache'ed it, it is definitely her IMO. real creepy video, though

yeah definitely creepy. Kinda felt dirty after watching that...and not in a good way

How does torrent work? Does it put you at a lot of risk for viruses, spyware, etc.?

How does torrent work? Does it put you at a lot of risk for viruses, spyware, etc.?

Torrent is similar to P2P except you download from numerous users at once. utorrent is the best software I have found for downloading via torrent as the program is less than 1mb and has no ads or spyware.

Now unlike P2P like limewire, you need to do a websearch to find the torrents. I typically use thepiratebay.org to find torrents but there are others that work well, just use google to find them.

**disclaimer** I do not endorse the downloading of pirated materials such as movies, music, games, etc. Remember this is stealing and you run the risk of being prosecuted.

Torrent is similar to P2P except you download from numerous users at once. utorrent is the best software I have found for downloading via torrent as the program is less than 1mb and has no ads or spyware.

While utorrent is spyware free, you can't be positive the file you are downloading is free of all malware. There are ways to minimize your risk, but I don't believe you can know, in advance and for certain, exactly what you are downloading. Please let me know if I am mistaken.

While utorrent is spyware free, you can't be positive the file you are downloading is free of all malware. There are ways to minimize your risk, but I don't believe you can know, in advance and for certain, exactly what you are downloading. Please let me know if I am mistaken.

I agree Dean, you never truly know what you are downloading. Best ways to be safe when dling from torrent is to read the comments at the bottom of the page, they'll usually tell you if the file is legit or not, which is why I love thepiratesbay.org Also, I always make sure to never download a file that has the suffix exe or anything executible. I stick to zip files and rar's so I can check the contents before anything can attach itself to my computer.