2 players that concern you the most & why.....

SKOOBY

I am going to go with:

1.) Maybin because of his smallish size.

2.) Josh Reed because he is on the outs / his attitude.

To me it's Trent Edwards. He has thrown up some extreme floaters when he tries to get the ball to a receiver from his right-to-left across the field. It takes the ball forever to get there, and a crowd gathers where it comes down.

There are plenty of others to choose from, but if Drayton Florence plays any considerable amount of time outside, the scoreboard's going to look like pinball.

To me it's Trent Edwards. He has thrown up some extreme floaters when he tries to get the ball to a receiver from his right-to-left across the field. It takes the ball forever to get there, and a crowd gathers where it comes down.

There are plenty of others to choose from, but if Drayton Florence plays any considerable amount of time outside, the scoreboard's going to look like pinball.

That will be extremely tough to read from field level.

Trent Edwards because if he doesn't improve his game, the search for a franchise QB will continue.

John McCargo because this is his last chance to show us that he's worth something. If not, it's another wasted 1st round draft pick. The type of mistakes that will keep a franchise mired in mediocrity.

Trent Edwards because if he doesn't improve his game, the search for a franchise QB will continue.

John McCargo because this is his last chance to show us that he's worth something. If not, it's another wasted 1st round draft pick. The type of mistakes that will keep a franchise mired in mediocrity.

Can't say McCargo conerns me at all just because so many people have already written him off.

I am going to go with:

Everyone keeps talking about how "small" Maybin is. Newsflash for everyone, Strahan played at about 250-255lbs most of the time, Schobel has played entire seasons at 240lbs. and usually plays under what Maybin weighs right now, and Derrick Burgess usually hovers between 250-260lbs. His size is not the issue that everyone is making it out to be. It is his playing strength that is in question. Will he be strong enough to take on NFL OT's and OG's in trying to play against the run?

Guest dog14787

Woods and Levitre because the O-line is the biggest question mark for our Bills football team from a player perspective.

I was never under the impression that Josh Reed has attitude issues. I expect him to be consistent this year.

I would say I'm most concerned with:

1-Ellison- Obviously because we all know he is not an every-down player. So unless he was surgically infused with talent during the offseason we could be in trouble. If nobody is able to beat him out or force a major platoon situation to start the season, we may be in trouble.

2-Schobel- We need him to be 100% for us to have any type of shot at the playoffs this year. Foot injuries can be nasty so I really hope he's where he needs to be.

Honorable mentions go to : Levitre, L. Walker (since he'll be at LT all year and teams will get more opportunity to expose him), and the TE position.

Players that concern me:

1. Lynch - Have his 2 infractions straightened him out and grown him up?

2. McKelvin - Can he pick up the playbook so as to assert himself in a conference full of dominant WR's?

Honorable Mention:

--Edwards - Can he prove himself to be the leadeer of a team in need of one since the Kelly era?

--Stroud - Can he dominate, pressure, and stop the run like his AFC East counterparts and be a Pro Bowler?

I am going to go with:

Fitz: It's more than likely that TE will miss at least a couple of games this year because of injuries. We'll get a chance to see if Fitz is any upgrade to JP. Or not.

Rhodes: If Lynch is suspended the first 3 games, Jackson probably won't be asked to carry the entire load that Marshawn did. We'll see if Rhodes has any gas left in the tank.

I am going to go with:

I'd have to say

(1) Trent Edwards - I think Trent will be a good quarterback if he can stay healthy.

(2) Aaron Schobel - I don't think you can expect much out of a rookie defensive lineman, so that means Schobel needs to return to form if the Bills are going to get a pass rush this year.

I am going to approach this with if you could replace any two guys with above average starters.

1- Langston Walker - If you could get me a guy who could give me some confidence in protecting Trent's blind side I would go with that.

2- Keith Elison- The worst starter and the weak link on the defense.

Honorable Mentions.

1- Trent Edwards- Just worries me that if he can't stay health or take that step up in his game we will be looking for another answer at QB.

2- The Kelsay/Maybin combo. We need to get a pass rush besides Schobel. And Kelsay a good run defender but not a pass rusher. Maybin has potential but isn't going to make a dent with sacks this season.