Jerry Sullivan

IndyJay1234

Pretty funny stuff.

I wrote him in the offseason about him blasting the Bills for not bringing in someone to challenge Drew Bledsoe. I asked him exactly who or what he had in mind. He responded that he would have cut Drew and signed Mark Brunell. I sent him that email last week asking him if he still thought Mark Bruneel would have been a good idea. This time he did not reply. Mr. Second Guesser cannot be second guessed on his views I suppose!

Mark Brunell. Now that is some funny stevestojan!!

Pretty funny stuff.

I wrote him in the offseason about him blasting the Bills for not bringing in someone to challenge Drew Bledsoe.  I asked him exactly who or what he had in mind.  He responded that he would have cut Drew and signed Mark Brunell.  I sent him that email last week asking him if he still thought Mark Bruneel would have been a good idea.  This time he did not reply.  Mr. Second Guesser cannot be second guessed on his views I suppose!

Mark Brunell. Now that is some funny stevestojan!!

108018[/snapback]

The guy is a useless piece of Sheit. I emailed him over that stupid article he wrote when he was saying he hated to say he told the Bills so about trading Henry when they had the chance to get more for him back in August. I asked him to show me where he said that back in August, and told him that not even he (Mr. 20-20 hindsight) knew that McGahee was going to be able to cut it back in August when he was still favoring that leg and running extremely tentatively.

I also told him I thought he was being disingenuous. He wrote me back and said he intended it that way! What an a-hole. He admits he is disingenuous, not exactly something to be proud of, and doesn't even bother to try and back up his claim.

They guy is a joke.