Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So?

You're farking clueless. Iranian's aren't Arabs dipschit, they're Persians. The Arabs are threatened by Iran's regional dominance. If you Lefty retards had a clue, instead of bashing Bush for attacking Saddam because of the WMD argument, you could actually make a decent case about him upsetting the balance of power in the region. But that's not what the Daily Kooks tells you, so we all know the result.

This is what your dealing with. Head in the sand liberals. Somehow I picture her with Kim Jong il sunglasses.

You're farking clueless. Iranian's aren't Arabs dipschit, they're Persians. The Arabs are threatened by Iran's regional dominance. If you Lefty retards had a clue, instead of bashing Bush for attacking Saddam because of the WMD argument, you could actually make a decent case about him upsetting the balance of power in the region. But that's not what the Daily Kooks tells you, so we all know the result.

Did I say Iranians were Arabs, Brokeback? No, I said the Arab states, i.e. the other countries in the region who have diplomatic, economic, and religious ties to Iran. How does bashing Bush somehow make the reason for invading Iraq more valid?

You neo-con numbskulls think the first solution to any problem is attacking another country. You want Obama to attack Iran but at the same time be more supportive of the protesters in Iran. If you don't think those protesters will turn their opinion against the U.S. if we attacked without an imminent threat to the U.S. then you know nothing about nationalism.

Did I say Iranians were Arabs, Brokeback? No, I said the Arab states, i.e. the other countries in the region who have diplomatic, economic, and religious ties to Iran. How does bashing Bush somehow make the reason for invading Iraq more valid?

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.

The Arab states are scared shitless of Iran. Any diplomatic pressure the Gulf States have applied on Iran in the past five years has been through the US. Yes, you read that right: Arab diplomatic pressure against Iran is through a country with no diplomatic relations with Iran. That's how screwed up the situation is. And amazingly, it's still not nearly as screwed up as your pitiful understanding of it. :lol:

You neo-con numbskulls think the first solution to any problem is attacking another country. You want Obama to attack Iran but at the same time be more supportive of the protesters in Iran. If you don't think those protesters will turn their opinion against the U.S. if we attacked without an imminent threat to the U.S. then you know nothing about nationalism.

Keep posting PJ. You continue to display the depth of your ignorance on this subject.

Uh, the same reason why we can build them.

Ummm...Wow that's dumb...We used ours to end a war and save over 1 million American casualties...Iran will use their's to start a war and kill 1 million Isreali's.

Ummm...Wow that's dumb...We used ours to end a war and save over 1 million American casualties...Iran will use their's to start a war and kill 1 million Isreali's.

Thank you Nostradamus. The cold hard fact is that only one country has ever actually used atomic weapons and the irony is that the very same country is the one lecturing this or that country that it is too irresponsible, warlike, (insert justification here) to possess the bomb. If you'd step back for a minute you might realise the absurdity of the situation (though I somewhat doubt it).

Thank you Nostradamus. The cold hard fact is that only one country has ever actually used atomic weapons and the irony is that the very same country is the one lecturing this or that country that it is too irresponsible, warlike, (insert justification here) to possess the bomb. If you'd step back for a minute you might realise the absurdity of the situation (though I somewhat doubt it).

Did you ever read why we used the bomb? A little history...An invasion of Japan at the time was deemed too costly after campaigns to take some little places that you may have heard of at a great cost to America...Iwo Jima, Okinawa, Guadal Canal and others.

Do you serious think the Iranians (who sponsor terrorists in Lebanon, Iraq and the Gaza Strip) wouldn't use it or give it to Hamas or Al Quieda? Think again. It would only take 1 suicide bomber with a nuclear device to do major damage. Maybe I'm wrong but I'd sure's as hell want to make sure I am wrong before giving these kooks a free pass on nuclear weapons.

Go back to sticking your head in the sand in your little Utopia dumbazz.

Did you ever read why we used the bomb? A little history...An invasion of Japan at the time was deemed too costly after campaigns to take some little places that you may have heard of at a great cost to America...Iwo Jima, Okinawa, Guadal Canal and others.

Do you serious think the Iranians (who sponsor terrorists in Lebanon, Iraq and the Gaza Strip) wouldn't use it or give it to Hamas or Al Quieda? Think again. It would only take 1 suicide bomber with a nuclear device to do major damage. Maybe I'm wrong but I'd sure's as hell want to make sure I am wrong before giving these kooks a free pass on nuclear weapons.

Go back to sticking your head in the sand in your little Utopia dumbazz.

Yes, I'm sure the Iranians (Shiite muslims) would give the bomb to Al Qaeda (fanatical Sunnis responsible for killing thousands of Shiites in Iraq) :lol:

As for the reason that the US used the bomb on Japan. Yes, your reason is the nice, cuddly justification but I don't doubt there were other less worthy reasons as well such as demonstrating the military might of the US to the rest of the world (and especially the Soviet Union).

Yes, I'm sure the Iranians (Shiite muslims) would give the bomb to Al Qaeda (fanatical Sunnis responsible for killing thousands of Shiites in Iraq) :lol:

As for the reason that the US used the bomb on Japan. Yes, your reason is the nice, cuddly justification but I don't doubt there were other less worthy reasons as well such as demonstrating the military might of the US to the rest of the world (and especially the Soviet Union).

I notice you skipped over Hamas.

Yes, I'm sure the Iranians (Shiite muslims) would give the bomb to Al Qaeda (fanatical Sunnis responsible for killing thousands of Shiites in Iraq) :wallbash:

You and nozzle-nuts are in a dead heat for most ignorant posts. Come on,suck it up,get your second wind and break that tape! :lol:

Yes, I'm sure the Iranians (Shiite muslims) would give the bomb to Al Qaeda (fanatical Sunnis responsible for killing thousands of Shiites in Iraq) :wallbash:

"Nice, cuddly justification"? Are you !@#$ing retarded?!!!

And the reason the Irainian Repbulican Guard has been busted in Iraq is because...? Dumbass #1

Iran Released Bin Laden's son (and subsequentially killed by the Predator) to Al Quada is because? Dumbass #2

Why would EGYPT and SAUDI ARABIA give the green light for ISREAL to attack IRAN...FEAR of a NUCLEAR IRAN! Dumbass #3

You're a dumbass x4

"Nice, cuddly justification"? Are you !@#$ing retarded?!!!

And the reason the Irainian Repbulican Guard has been busted in Iraq is because...? Dumbass #1

Iran Released Bin Laden's son (and subsequentially killed by the Predator) to Al Quada is because? Dumbass #2

Why would EGYPT and SAUDI ARABIA give the green light for ISREAL to attack IRAN...FEAR of a NUCLEAR IRAN! Dumbass #3

You're a dumbass x4

Nice post. High on insults, low on substance. Taking your dumbass questions one by one:

1) What has this got to do with anything?

2) Bah. You know this how? You read it in a paper or saw it on the internet? Did it ever occur to you that perhaps, just perhaps, not everything you read is GUARANTEED 100% FACT? Anyone who knows anything at all about the region will tell you that the chances of Iran giving Al-Qaeda an atomic weapon (they'll have so many they'll be handing them out like jellybabies) is non-existent.

3) Firstly, how do you know that Egypt and Saudi Arabia have given the green light for anything? Secondly, why should they being afraid of Iran be of so much concern to you. I thought your worry was Israel (why do so many people find the spelling of this so difficult?) not the Arab states.

Nice post. High on insults, low on substance. Taking your dumbass questions one by one:

1) What has this got to do with anything?

2) Bah. You know this how? You read it in a paper or saw it on the internet? Did it ever occur to you that perhaps, just perhaps, not everything you read is GUARANTEED 100% FACT? Anyone who knows anything at all about the region will tell you that the chances of Iran giving Al-Qaeda an atomic weapon (they'll have so many they'll be handing them out like jellybabies) is non-existent.

3) Firstly, how do you know that Egypt and Saudi Arabia have given the green light for anything? Secondly, why should they being afraid of Iran be of so much concern to you. I thought your worry was Israel (why do so many people find the spelling of this so difficult?) not the Arab states.

1) You brought it up

2) Maybe It's where I work and what I do? Who are these experts you speak of? I'll agree nothing is 100% but the odds are in my favor.

3) Way to deflect the real worry. Umm because it's a fact?

4) WTF is a Chicot anyway?