Singing Dolphins

I love that the Fish is going all show biz under their new ownership group. Another reason (besides a poor draft and losing the element of surprise) why they'll suck this year.

Yea, Parcells clearly doesn't know what he's doing. :wallbash:

while i think its pretty weird that all these artists are tryin to get a piece of the dolphins, i could only wish that we had enough people with alot of money willing to purchase the Bills, it would definitely help a brotha sleep at night

It might not be a bad idea to have native Miami people as ownership for the Dolphins. They may bring the fans attitude of wanting to win, instead of just business decisions. Although, it's doubtful that the artists will have much to say about the actual operation of the team.

Perhaps Jim Kellys' investors are the Goo Goo Dolls, Ani DiFranco, John Valby and Bob Weider? :wallbash:

Actually, the celebrity thing makes sense in Miami. Over the last 15-20 years, Florida has gained a real prominence amongst celebrities and athletes...Miami seems to want to become the Los Angeles of the east coast...whenever you see a sporting event broadcast from Miami, it almost like a Lakers game.

Perhaps Jim Kellys' investors are the Goo Goo Dolls, Ani DiFranco, John Valby and Bob Weider? :thumbsup:

Actually, the celebrity thing makes sense in Miami. Over the last 15-20 years, Florida has gained a real prominence amongst celebrities and athletes...Miami seems to want to become the Los Angeles of the east coast...whenever you see a sporting event broadcast from Miami, it almost like a Lakers game.

This may be a move on the owner's part to put (more) fans in the seats. I'm curious to see if Buffet, Estefan & Anthony will be performing at any of the home games.