HELP. I am buying tickets but I have no idea if they are any good.

PIZ

Price Level 5

UPPER LEVEL SEATING

LEVEL 300 UPPER LEVEL

Is this area the nose bleads? I am taking my 10 year old to his first game, but I don't want him to be disappointed in the seats.

If this is bad seating, which seating (and price) should I look for?

Thanks for your help.

Price Level 5

UPPER LEVEL SEATING

LEVEL 300 UPPER LEVEL

Is this area the nose bleads? I am taking my 10 year old to his first game, but I don't want him to be disappointed in the seats.

If this is bad seating, which seating (and price) should I look for?

Thanks for your help.

This is an awesome resource in these situations.

http://tinyurl.com/knptzm

Need more information.

The 300 level has great seats (the first 30 rows between the 30 yard lines, especially on the Bills/shaded side of the field) and less desireable ones (EZ's, corners, higher rows) that probably aren't a good fit for a 10-year old from a fan behavior standpont.

Need more information.

The 300 level has great seats (the first 30 rows between the 30 yard lines, especially on the Bills/shaded side of the field) and less desireable ones (EZ's, corners, higher rows) that probably aren't a good fit for a 10-year old from a fan behavior standpont.

I found a few options, and using the "generous" link from John I still can't tell.

Upper Level - Section 332 row 30

Upper Level - Section 338 row 6

Lower Level - Section 124 row 37

I prefer the upper deck as well. In general the closer to midfield and the lower you can get the better. There's less insanity. Depending on the game you are looking for you might do better using the ticket exchange or stubhub to get better seats from a season ticket holder.

That being said I just got seats in row 8 of the corner of the upper deck so I know that A. I'll be surrounded by Browns fans and B. it will be ugly.

I found a few options, and using the "generous" link from John I still can't tell.

My personal preference would be the Sec 332 row 30.

You can see the play develop very well and you're close to the amenities like food and bathroom facilities (although you'd better give your son a head's up about guys using the sink as a urinal!)

Click on the Bills interactive seating chart--you can see the actual sightline for 332 row 30 for yourself. 338 row 6 is very good as well...

Of these, 338 row 6 would be my choice. lower level seats are top row of lower end zone. 332 row 30 is 3/4 up the upper deck. I sit in 136 (down and just over from 338) and it's a great angle.

Need more information.

I've always thought the best price/viewing ratio for seats is in the 300s, between the 30s, between rows 21 and 30 (rows 1 to 20 are even better, but cost a little more). I actually prefer the visitor's side to get a sun tan while watching the game, but in the early part of the season the sun can be brutal.

I've always thought the best price/viewing ratio for seats is in the 300s, between the 30s, between rows 21 and 30 (rows 1 to 20 are even better, but cost a little more). I actually prefer the visitor's side to get a sun tan while watching the game, but in the early part of the season the sun can be brutal.

You're dead-on with THAT comment. My brothers and I have twice had season tickets on the visitor's side, and it's AGGRESSIVE early in the season. Great for watching the "scenery", if you know what I mean. 92 degrees F has a way of forcing the layers off in a hurry.