I never knew

Tcali

that the film classic 'Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead ' was filmed in Buffalo...at an abandoned McDonalds in the Bailey-- Kensington area in 2006. Any Stadiumwaller cast members??

It's actually amazing that the film didn't catch on, considering that it was made and distributed by Troma Entertainment, which amongst its 216 released films has brought us such classics as:

" Coons! Night of the Bandits of the Night "

" Heather and Puggly Drop a Deuce"

" Tales from the Crapper"

" Farts of Darkness: The Making of Terror Firmer "

" Toilet Lesson"

" Stop! My Ass Is on Fire!"

" A Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell"

"Stuff Stephanie in the Incinerator "

and, of course...

" Fertilize the Blaspheming Bombshell"

that the film classic 'Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead ' was filmed in Buffalo...at an abandoned McDonalds in the Bailey-- Kensington area in 2006. Any Stadiumwaller cast members??

Jeez, only in Buffalo would a McDonalds fail. :thumbsup:

It's actually amazing that the film didn't catch on, considering that it was made and distributed by Troma Entertainment, which amongst its 216 released films has brought us such classics as:

" Coons! Night of the Bandits of the Night "

" Heather and Puggly Drop a Deuce"

" Tales from the Crapper"

" Farts of Darkness: The Making of Terror Firmer "

" Toilet Lesson"

" Stop! My Ass Is on Fire!"

" A Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell"

"Stuff Stephanie in the Incinerator "

and, of course...

" Fertilize the Blaspheming Bombshell"

There was a time when reading wasn't just for f-gs. And neither was writing. People wrote books and movies. Movies with stories, that made you care about whose ass it was and why it was farting

-Idiocracy, 2006

Jeez, only in Buffalo would a McDonalds fail. :thumbsup:

They just needed to install the bullet-proof turntable in the drive-thru, like I saw at a Taco Bell near LAX or put loudspeakers on the roof warning of the people begging for $ with the "my car ran out of gas" line at a gas station also near LAX.