David Letterman and Larry King

bdelma

I thought that the Letterman interview was pretty good all in all.

You are absolutely right about Larry King's interview of Paul, Ringo, Yoko, and George's wife. It may have been the worst he ever has been (and he has been pretty bad - although he gets pretty good guests). In addition to calling Ringo George, he kept on interrupting Paul and George when they were telling some great stories.

As an aside, I will never forget when Larry King asked Pamela Anderson whether she had ever had plastic surgery (and he was serious when he asked).

I thought the Larry King interview was an nuts. Have you seen where King interviewed Ringo and mentioned his 68 birthday over and over, where Ringo gets pissed!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't the late show staff's typically do some sort of pre-interview. That is my understanding. I think that you are correct.

Also, it makes perfect sense to ask Paul about being back in the Ed Sullivan Theatre.

I am sensing that the distaste for Letterman is as political as it is anything!

Don't the late show staff's typically do some sort of pre-interview. That is my understanding. I think that you are correct.

Also, it makes perfect sense to ask Paul about being back in the Ed Sullivan Theatre.

They do for most guests but somebody as big as PM probably works through his publicist. JMO