Did any Bills have a breakout season in 2008?

Fred Jackson and maybe Bryan Scott is all I can think of that even come anywhere close.

Stroud came out from the Jaguars doghouse, but that's not really in the "breakout" category.

Did I miss someone?

I'd say only Bryan Scott.

Breakout is a strong word, but there were others that had very strong years (Fred Jackson, Rosco Parrish and Josh Reed both solidified themselves into roles on the team instead of just being there, Kyle Williams).

Peerless Price.

Price had a year that got him a big contract, but he didn't become the talk of the League by any means.

The Fat Eagle must of sort of broke out to go from UDFA to Pro Bowl, but it wasn't very dramatic, somehow.

Price had a year that got him a big contract, but he didn't become the talk of the League by any means.

The Fat Eagle must of sort of broke out to go from UDFA to Pro Bowl, but it wasn't very dramatic, somehow.

As a fourth-year veteran, he caught nearly 40 more balls from 2001-2002. That's a breakout season, no matter how you slice it.

As a fourth-year veteran, he caught nearly 40 more balls from 2001-2002. That's a breakout season, no matter how you slice it.

Yeah, he had a big year, but kind of died on the vine. He had a pseudo-breakout year: broke out - then broke down.