Bucky Brooks taking out years of frustrations on the Bills?

direct from www.insidetheralph.com -

I’d like to start this post with the man most often forgotten about in the return game: Terrence McGee. His career KR average is 26.3 yds. This is basically over 4 years of returning, not including his first season or last season. During that time he had 23 returns over 40 yards and 5 TDs while posting a career long of 104 yards. These are better than Hester’s career numbers, and comparable to Cribbs’ (same avg, both 5 TDs). Next, last year’s numbers for the heir to the KR throne. McKelvin - 28.2 avg, 1 TD, and 7 returns over 40 yds. Cribbs - 25.2 avg, 1 TD, 3 ret over 40 Hester - 21.9 avg, 0 TD, 2 ret over 40 Leon Washington - 25.6 avg, 1 TD, 6 ret over 40 And McKelvin did this all while playing CB. Cribbs and Washington do really nothing else, and Hester is a poor excuse for a WR. Reggie Bush doesn’t return kicks, but he does return punts. Funny story, so does Roscoe Parrish. Parrish’s career PR average of 14.0 yards is better than Bush’s (9.8) and Hester’s (12.0)…Washington and Cribbs are, by all measurements, poor punt returners. Last year: Roscoe - 15.3 avg, 1 TD, 6 ret over 20 yards Bush - 13.5 avg, 3 TDs, 4 ret over 20 yards Hester - 6.2 avg, 0 TDs, 4 ret over 20 yards The best return man in the game: whoever Bobby April puts out there. Thanks for playing though, Bucky.

Your post was too wordy to read and I didn't like it until I read the bolded line, which made it all worth it - good comedic timing.

You're right. I actually feel sorry for them. It is depressing. I was trying to make a joke but I agree with you.

There's nothing funny about ugly strippers.

This just occurred to me: aren't their a disproportionate number of ex-Bills players becoming writers or broadcasters and whatnot?

I can think of the following:

Bucky Brooks (drafted to WR and switched to CB? or vice versa?)

Ross Tucker

Matt Bowen (from Nationalfootballpost)

Tasker

I think there are a couple more that escape me now...

Why would you care about what other people think?

I agree with you 100%. Why do people on TBD get so worked up over what someone else says. People who are no more an expert than Fred Flintstone, just because they played. And if it is anyone with any past or present connection to the Bills, there is always a conspiracy theory on here. It might for some of us on here without much of a life, but the whole world in general doesn't revolve around the Bills.

You don't care about what other people think but you agree with him 100% :lol:

But an ugly stripper is better than no stripper at all.....

Desperation

Main Entry:

des·per·a·tion Listen to the pronunciation of desperation

Pronunciation:

\ˌdes-pə-ˈrā-shən\

Function:

noun

Date:

14th century

1 : loss of hope and surrender to despair

2 : a state of hopelessness leading to rashness

You don't care about what other people think but you agree with him 100% :lol:

Desperation

Main Entry:

des·per·a·tion Listen to the pronunciation of desperation

Pronunciation:

\ˌdes-pə-ˈrā-shən\

Function:

noun

Date:

14th century

1 : loss of hope and surrender to despair

2 : a state of hopelessness leading to rashness

As*wipe, why don't you read the post before running your hole. I was agreeing with his statement, which we were talking why people get all worked up when people talk about the Bills. Read the whole subject before your manhole opens and the sh*t comes out.

Does this mean we're not talking about ugly strippers anymore?

This reminds me of a quote, from a very wise man

Hi, I’m Peter Griffin. You know we’ve had a lot of laughs tonight, but I’ll tell you what’s not funny; killing strippers. Strippers are people too, naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind a curtain in the VIP room. Besides, there’s no need to kill them ‘cause most of them are already dead inside. Goodnight everyone.