Rest of the season...

LasBillz

Now that the Bills have installed Willis McGahee as starter, the offense is transformed and much more adequate to back up the "D".

For the sake of optimism, let's say the O-line continues to grow in confidence, Vincent and Reed come back soon, and Drew plays adequately. The rest of the schedule includes: Miami, Cleveland, Cincinnatti, and the 49ers. All teams the Bills should beat if the above comes true. That's seven wins. We get St. Louis at home, in the elements of the Ralph. If the Bills can beat the Jets at home, they can beat the Rams at home. Eight. That leaves NE, Seattle, and the Stillers, all tough games.

Sunday night's game is obviously very tough, as NE is NE. They will pull some of their usual garbage- but the Stillers exposed their DL as weak against a big back- they miss Big Ted. They stacked eight in the box, but still couldn't stop the run. That gives the Bills some hope, if they can use the play action off it. When the run is even somewhat effective, we have a chance. This may be the game that Travis comes in to give Willis a rest and rips a big play, especially late in the game.

Seattle on the road- I really haven't followed them much, but this year they've beaten such stalwart teams as Carolina, San Francisco, (twice) New Orleans and Tampa. Hardly impressive, especially considering they lost to the Cardinals.

The Bills should be at least competitive here. Nine?

The Stillers away- fugeddaboudit, unless they're so far ahead in the standings they fall asleep.

The main thing the Bills need for this season to be a solid rookie campaign for Mularkey is to learn how to win on the road- if they can't, then we have to wait for J.P. next year. But if they're on to something big and making that leap, where they play won't matter.

I like you assessment. I think our hope for the Steelers game is that the way they are playing, they could already have locked up home-field (we could help this cause by beating the Pats). If they have their bye and want to rest their players, who know what could happen.