My Biggest Area of Concern this coming season

Kenwick

Yeah, I've been kicking around this idea of posting 30-40 times a day on message board I just decided to haunt about a week or so ago.

I doubt you can count past 6

Even so, what's you point "King"?

It has to be the Offensive line.......

The O-line is making the biggest adjustment. Yes there is better talent on the O-line than last year. Their biggest problem is working together. It will take time. Everyone wants a winner now. Like a chorus line. If one is out of step it will show.

It showed last year ..... They were not good. I like the personel this year. Still it is my biggest concern, for it all starts in the trenches.

Kinda going out on a limb here, huh?

Some of you might think this was obvious.

I am not worried about the Offensive line at all, I thought we had solid depth last year and I don't believe you will see rookies start unless they play better then expected. Dockery is no loss and Peters can be replaced and I thought we did well before he showed up right before the season last year.

My biggest worry is still Defensive line,lack of a proven pass rush and the failure to replace Ellison with a quality LB.

Depth behind Schobel doesn't have me smiling either.

We gamble on starters every year and for the last 3 years quality depth has just killed this team

Some of you might think this was obvious.

I am not worried about the Offensive line at all, I thought we had solid depth last year and I don't believe you will see rookies start unless they play better then expected. Dockery is no loss and Peters can be replaced and I thought we did well before he showed up right before the season last year.

My biggest worry is still Defensive line,lack of a proven pass rush and the failure to replace Ellison with a quality LB.

Depth behind Schobel doesn't have me smiling either.

We gamble on starters every year and for the last 3 years quality depth has just killed this team

Depth in the front 7, definitely. Johnson and McCargo haven't amounted to much, so far. Is Chris Ellis invisible, or what? I thought Denney filled in about a well as he was able.

Depth in the front 7, definitely. Johnson and McCargo haven't amounted to much, so far. Is Chris Ellis invisible, or what? I thought Denney filled in about a well as he was able.

I understand the concern with the OL. Problem is they were never that good anyway. At least we made some changes there.

The DL is pretty much the same, then at one undersized #1 draft selection :thumbsup:

It has to be the Offensive line.......

The O-line is making the biggest adjustment. Yes there is better talent on the O-line than last year. Their biggest problem is working together. It will take time. Everyone wants a winner now. Like a chorus line. If one is out of step it will show.

It showed last year ..... They were not good. I like the personel this year. Still it is my biggest concern, for it all starts in the trenches.

our mediocre front 7..only Stroud is a very good player.The rest is mediocre. Maybin better be good.