Going to Cali tomoorrow....any suggestions

taterhill

wife and kid have been there since last Wednesday...

From Encinitas, you're a very short drive to Legoland in Carslbad. Can't remember how old your kids are, but Legoland is a blast for kids of virtually any age. Make sure they have their bathing suits on when you go because it has a kickass waterpark there as well, including

You also have Sea World and the San Diego Zoo nearby.

By the way, you have a long drive from Encinitas to the Dodgers' stadium, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time for that drive.

From Encinitas, you're a very short drive to Legoland in Carslbad. Can't remember how old your kids are, but Legoland is a blast for kids of virtually any age. Make sure they have their bathing suits on when you go because it has a kickass waterpark there as well, including

You also have Sea World and the San Diego Zoo nearby.

By the way, you have a long drive from Encinitas to the Dodgers' stadium, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time for that drive.

Thanks...I will be in LA late Wed and Thursday for the game...then my buddy and I are driving down to the house for the wedding...should be fun...

We are staying in a beach house in Encinitas I think....going to the Dodgers game Thursday....and have a wedding Friday....beyond that...nothing....

then go back home. California sucks. trust me. I have lived here all my life. It is way too expensive, and you are too far away to see anything cool, like Yosemite or San Fran. Hell, drive to Vegas, or Yuma.

then go back home. California sucks. trust me. I have lived here all my life. It is way too expensive, and you are too far away to see anything cool, like Yosemite or San Fran. Hell, drive to Vegas, or Yuma.

Of course California sucks. You !@#$ing live in Modesto. :thumbsup: