Will you watch the UFL?

Cugalabanza

I admit I don’t know much about it. I know that it will start in October with 4 teams. Each team plays a 6 game regular season and then there's a championship game. I heard that Versus will have the rights and all games will be in HD, with the games on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights. That's about all I know.

Maybe it's just my football withdrawal talking, but I'm intrigued. Might be fun rooting for some familiar has-beens and potential might-yet-be's. I'll be rooting for Losman if he's the guy for Vegas. What does everyone else think?

I admit I don’t know much about it. I know that it will start in October with 4 teams. Each team plays a 6 game regular season and then there's a championship game. I heard that Versus will have the rights and all games will be in HD, with the games on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights. That's about all I know.

Maybe it's just my football withdrawal talking, but I'm intrigued. Might be fun rooting for some familiar has-beens and potential might-yet-be's. I'll be rooting for Losman if he's the guy for Vegas. What does everyone else think?

Only four teams? I thought there were six.

My guess is the four are LA, SF, New York, and Vegas.