NFL Network

A few months ago NFL network and comcast reached a deal and this was supposed to open the doors to other cable carriers like TWC in buffalo getting NFL net. I havent seen a topic about this in a while, anybody know if there is any progress?

A few months ago NFL network and comcast reached a deal and this was supposed to open the doors to other cable carriers like TWC in buffalo getting NFL net. I havent seen a topic about this in a while, anybody know if there is any progress?

When the agreement was reached with Comcast I recall them saying it would be available beginning in August

Far as I know, not anytime soon. TWC has been pretty adamant in their stance as has the NFL. However, TWC has been expanding their channels lately, especially in HD and NFL would be the only major sports network we don't have so anything is possible.

I got NFL Network.....you guys aren't missing out on much. As far as the Sports Networks go....NHL and MLB are really good. I'd have to give the edge to NHL.

NHL is by far and away the best dedicated league network out there. MLB is pretty good too

I agree. NHL is the best and MLB is pretty good. They do show a lot of classic games. NFL is getting better as they are showing more games lately. Not too many old ones, though. Mostly games from this past year.

I agree. NHL is the best and MLB is pretty good. They do show a lot of classic games. NFL is getting better as they are showing more games lately. Not too many old ones, though. Mostly games from this past year.

My fav on NHL network is the Classic Series show. A couple of weeks ago they did the Sabres Bruins 93 series with the May Day goal.

I got NFL Network.....you guys aren't missing out on much. As far as the Sports Networks go....NHL and MLB are really good. I'd have to give the edge to NHL.

I think the NFL Network is tremendous. Over 4th of July weekend. They had on America's game showing an hour long show on each Super Bowl champion. Just Tremendous. How about the top 10 shows? Greatest Comebacks- Bills over Oilers number one baby. Top 10 gunslingers-Jimbo number 6.

For any big football fan, the NFL network is a must. As for the MLB network, I think the sport should be gotten rid of period. NHL network is pretty strong as well.

Yes. There is progress.