Bills scout hired by June Jones

That's pretty funny about him punching out the Arena Football League Commissioner. I wonder if he wanted to get back into coaching, wanted to be closer to family, or was told by the Bills that he wasn't in their plans. Good luck to him.

Hopefully, Russ Brandon isn't putting his head together with Larry Quinn...or the Bills might be going to a Video scouting department....

Speaking of SMU, I was at my part-time record store gig on Saturday...this guy comes in asking for Arc Angels tickets...super nice guy, I could tell he was a former jock of some kind...but I didn't want to pry. The show was general admission, with an extra premium for chairs...he mentioned that he had bad knees, and wanted to sit if possible. Then, he mentioned that he had played for the Chargers...and was now an assistant under June Jones at SMU...we struck up a conversation, becuase he discovered we shared the same first name...I didn't ask too much about his football stuff, though, when he mentioned playing for the Chargers, I mentioned I was a big Bills fan....he just kind of laughed and said "Hey, Bills and Chargers, there is some history there!"

When he left, I did a google, "Dennis + SMU coach + Chargers"...ends up it was Dennis McKnight, a guard, made the pro-bowl in 1988, played 8 years with the Chargers, two years with the Eagles, and a year in Detroit...what is really depressing, I thought the guy was older (not that he looked it), but he is only 3 years older than me....

http://smumustangs.cstv.com/sports/m-footb...t_dennis00.html