Last post wins!

/dev/null

Anyone know Virginia Commonwealth University at all? They have a nice masters program I'm interested in

There was a really good looking girl killed there a few years ago. It was on Nancy Grace a lot. Then, they had a few good years of basketball. It is also a school in Virginia, which is a Commonwealth society.

What did I win?

There was a really good looking girl killed there a few years ago. It was on Nancy Grace a lot. Then, they had a few good years of basketball. It is also a school in Virginia, which is a Commonwealth society.

What did I win?

The undying admiration of a herd of bovine aficionados.

Table built for the Granddaughter. Chairs on Monday

That is awesome. I still have a bunch from my grandpa (Dads dad, he was not the farmer). My sister and brother use it for their kids. My grandpa used to sell wooden toys and furniture for kids all over Brockport, and the area. He was well known for it.

Just got done changing the washers and springs in the tub faucet. Now the drain. Can't get the drain plug to come out so I can adjust it.

Turned up the hot water tank on the main part of the house. Will see if hot water last longer. Bottom temp was under 100. Turned them both to 130.

Have you checked the tank for sediment? Could be gumming up the works.