Last post wins!

/dev/null

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thread locked.

Provide a link or it's not true.

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Thread locked.

Unlocked: Loophole, procedural error counsel.

You didn't provide a link to where this subject is being discussed... Did you notice the mods are doing this now? And you call yourself a lawyer. It is all about procedure!

;-) :-P

Unlocked: Loophole, procedural error counsel.

You didn't provide a link to where this subject is being discussed... Did you notice the mods are doing this now? And you call yourself a lawyer. It is all about procedure!

;-) :-P

Dammit!

I thought that I had a good ruse going. lol!

Anyway, it didn't work so let's just close the thread and start a new one.

Mine will be the last post, I guess.

Dammit!

I thought that I had a good ruse going. lol!

Anyway, it didn't work so let's just close the thread and start a new one.

Mine will be the last post, I guess.

LoL... One little procedure error (proper link included in your original post) and you may have been a lock... Or that is, got a lock.

Observation is sometimes the best tool! I just picked up on it in a few locked threads that were most recently secured.

Dot your i's, cross your tees... ;-P

Game still on. IMO, the only one that could possibly close this thread is the board owner... Who could argue with that? LoL... Or has Scott tried that yet?

Thread locked.

HA,HA,HA

Thread locked.

HA,HA,HA

Just got done changing the washers and springs in the tub faucet. Now the drain. Can't get the drain plug to come out so I can adjust it.

Turned up the hot water tank on the main part of the house. Will see if hot water last longer. Bottom temp was under 100. Turned them both to 130.

Just got done changing the washers and springs in the tub faucet. Now the drain. Can't get the drain plug to come out so I can adjust it.

Turned up the hot water tank on the main part of the house. Will see if hot water last longer. Bottom temp was under 100. Turned them both to 130.

Still to low, go with 180 degrees. No way you ever have the issue of no hot water again.

Still to low, go with 180 degrees. No way you ever have the issue of no hot water again.

Agreed. My parents are at 170 with gas and have no issues what so ever. It is also great because if you need hot water for cooking or anything it only takes 5-10 minutes to reach boiling on the stove. At 130 my house takes about 15-20 minutes. I do not need hot water like that, which is why I do not set it high.

I have:

About 50 cows

15 blueberry plants

6 premium blackberry plants

3 raspberry

10 Pecan trees

2 Hazzlenut bushes

6 Cherry trees

5 peach trees

9 apple trees

2 pear trees

1 fig tree

1 nectarine

2 pomegranate

1 mulberry

1 apricot

33 roses

5 persimmons

2 akabia

3 dogwood

2 plum

2 American chesnut

and loads of other herbs and spices...

I need to learn to make wine with all of that!

Ya got the makin's of a fine batch a' meade there young laddie. Though ya needs ta be gettin' some fine honey tu.