Last post wins!

/dev/null

He wears one now. I think he should be a tad more embarrassed, no?

Joe, everyone wants to know...

How does it make you feel that there is a Tommybot that keeps insulting you in the Shoutbox. With DCTom's death, does it flatter you that his last words were to you?

Joe, everyone wants to know...

How does it make you feel that there is a Tommybot that keeps insulting you in the Shoutbox. With DCTom's death, does it flatter you that his last words were to you?

Tom's OK with me. He's unbalanced, so I don't hold too high of an expectation for him.

I wore an ascot once, when I was a kid.

I am so embarrassed.

When I was a kid I broke a lamp in the living room and got my ass-caught!

But nobody does it better.

Now crown me. I am who you thought I was, so go ahead and crown me or let me off the hook, your choice.

Oh, we all wanna crown ya alright! <_<

FYI, Carly wrote that about me the day after we first did it. I've always been so knocked out by that. She was really nice but her touring just pulled us apart and we left each each other on good terms. :lol: Every now and then I'll get a postcard from her with the words "Nope haven't found one better yet" :thumbsup: I really miss her but careers are capable of drawing even the most perfect matches apart. :lol:

When I was a kid I broke a lamp in the living room and got my ass-caught!

Oh, we all wanna crown ya alright! :devil:

FYI, Carly wrote that about me the day after we first did it. I've always been so knocked out by that. She was really nice but her touring just pulled us apart and we left each each other on good terms. :cry: Every now and then I'll get a postcard from her with the words "Nope haven't found one better yet" :flirt: I really miss her but careers are capable of drawing even the most perfect matches apart. :(

Aww, you're so vain! :nana: