Last post wins!

/dev/null

Hindsight, there a ton of parks that need volunteers. Its a foot in the door. Grandfather Mountain is NC's most visited attraction. They are open 365 days a year with an amazing private park setup. The peak is over 1 mile high.

Performed a impromptu necropsy today. Very interesting. I'd post pictures but would rather not offend anyone. (If it means that much to you, PM me, I'll send a few...)

Anyway, as an experiment I went our and bought a deer camera. I set it upon the carcass and will see what happens. It'll make for interesting learning.

Sex with dead animals?

Necropsy is an autopsy done on an animal. I opened her up to see if there was a calf inside. Then looked for any symptoms of what may have killed her (look in stomach for metal, cancer, black spots, or indications of illness).

So far on the "cow" cam nothing but buzzards.

Necropsy is an autopsy done on an animal. I opened her up to see if there was a calf inside. Then looked for any symptoms of what may have killed her (look in stomach for metal, cancer, black spots, or indications of illness).

So far on the "cow" cam nothing but buzzards.

I have a cam?

GAME DAY!!!

Oops. I left "consensual" out. My bad.

ask AJ some time, I swore I was just helping that goat over the fence....

Anyway, cattlemen conference tonight...

Did you know that it is increasing in popularity to DNA test cattle before harvest to determine the quality of cuts? Mapping their genome is doing amazing things. And, that in California so many heifers are being bred on dairy farms that entire truckloads are taken to feed lots and harvested. Freaking California for ya.

How hard is it to grow potatoes?

Farmer Boyst will have to chime in, but easy. Get seed potatoes, stick em in the ground now, have potatoes next year. Heck, the Irish can do it I know you can too!

my statement above about the Irish should not be interpreted in any way as an insensitive comment