Last post wins!

/dev/null

Normally I would say that since you didn't watch, and they won, you can't watch again. But the game sucked overall, so who cares if you watch or not.

The thought has occurred to me. Next weekend I have a lot on the agenda, doing it on Sunday might be an option. These later games help, too. Just being outside and relaxing I would not give it up. Anything to be outside...we picked 5 gallons of pecans, too.

Pretty pissed off at most of the baord right now. Can we enjoy a win for an hour before we B word and moan? No matter how awful the game was

Its not the pessimism that gets me, its the fact that there can be hot topics on stuff that has been posted multiple times over the past 3 weeks and that everyone considers themselves a realist.

I dont take it too seriously, at least i try not to. Im the kind of person that has to be positive, I have to be for my own sanity. The pessimism is just so strong over there its unreal to me.

Im gonna stick to OTW for a while tho

Pretty much what I've been doing for years.

The thought has occurred to me. Next weekend I have a lot on the agenda, doing it on Sunday might be an option. These later games help, too. Just being outside and relaxing I would not give it up. Anything to be outside...we picked 5 gallons of pecans, too.

Aw, shucks! :ph34r:

The last 6 weeks (including this upcoming week), I will have worked 58, 40, 50, 42, 45 and 49 hours. During that time i made 960 dollars (before taxes). That is the bargain of $3.39 an hour.

Dont ya just love internships?

You need to put a tip jar on your desk. The bigger the tip, the better work you'll do.

What the hell are you doing with 5 gallons of pecans?

Did you shake the tree?

The last 6 weeks (including this upcoming week), I will have worked 58, 40, 50, 42, 45 and 49 hours. During that time i made 960 dollars (before taxes). That is the bargain of $3.39 an hour.

Dont ya just love internships?

Stop bitchen, lucky you got a job.

No wonder she dumped you working for nothing.