Last post wins!

/dev/null

I applaud you, Beerball, for your courage. It takes some serious mantassles to put on green tights and prance about like a precious little dandy boy. I should add that you move quite well for an elderly gentleman. Bravo.

so cute in that outfit.

Shall we challenge him to wear it to the

home opener?

You are all on the list.

You know what gets amazes me? That humans can live all over the Earth and talk in different languages that translate into other languages. That just seems impossible.

It says a lot about the consistency of the human brain among different cultures in terms of how it interprets and organizes reality into understandable constructs.

Then again, any language can be translated into any other language if you grant that every translation is imperfect.

You know what gets amazes me? That humans can live all over the Earth and talk in different languages that translate into other languages. That just seems impossible.

If you know any languages, then you know it kinda is.

In SF wondering if the dude next to me is Chef Jim. I just gave him some advice. Given his lack of visible reaction and sobriety I assume it's not.

My favorite city in these United States.

Man...this guy looks like he is wearing

green tights too!!

Listen sister, I happen to look good in green. <_<

What?