Last post wins!

/dev/null

Brats on a pita with brown mustard and a beer. I feel like a man. (oops, need dedication to Tom). All of this is because of the valuable lessons I learned from Thomas. Whether it is important to be political or not it is nothing if you are just an idiot. You could be an amazing athlete, a religious deity, rocket surgeon, or Just Jack but you are nothing if you are an idiot. I am just a farmer with a two-bit other job, living a simple life but every day I value myself a little more when I realize I was not called an idiot today by Tom. Sure, some say but what about your coworkers? I say that they are just my coworkers. Others ask what about that guy at the store and I say, who cares, he was just a guy at the store. Still, others ask about my mother, and I say that is just my mother. When you achieve Zen, you realize that the satisfaction of life is achieved when you obtain a day without being called an idiot by Thomas.

Edited by jboyst62

Brats on a pita with brown mustard and a beer. I feel like a man. (oops, need dedication to Tom). All of this is because of the valuable lessons I learned from Thomas. Whether it is important to be political or not it is nothing if you are just an idiot. You could be an amazing athlete, a religious deity, rocket surgeon, or Just Jack but you are nothing if you are an idiot. I am just a farmer with a two-bit other job, living a simple life but every day I value myself a little more when I realize I was not called an idiot today by Tom. Sure, some say but what about your coworkers? I say that they are just my coworkers. Others ask what about that guy at the store and I say, who cares, he was just a guy at the store. Still, others ask about my mother, and I say that is just my mother. When you achieve Zen, you realize that the satisfaction of life is achieved when you obtain a day without being called an idiot by Thomas.

After all that, calling you an idiot would be redundant. Clearly, you're a man who shovels massive amounts of bull **** for a living.

I applaud you, Beerball, for your courage. It takes some serious mantassles to put on green tights and prance about like a precious little dandy boy. I should add that you move quite well for an elderly gentleman. Bravo.

Edited by gringo starr