Last post wins!

/dev/null

1344288071[/url]' post='2522909']

Went to get my new Sweet Millions ticket this afternoon. Found out my previous one got me $40. Most I've won since they started the game.

What was that, 5 numbers?

Hit take five for 467 last week.

argh, i'm still worn out from 2 days with neice and nephew with 17 other family members on sister in laws side and recovering from surgery. other then that it was definately a disappointing weekend (long story)

now i have to find a way to get my sorry arse dad to go to his family reunion up in NY this weekend. For no reason he doesn't want to go see his brothers and all of his family. Not one freaking reason other then he doesn't want to go. He is pushing middle 60's, smokes and is overweight and has no excuse to go. If I knew we wouldn't kill each other on the ride I would throw him in my truck and force him ride 11 hours with me.

I am trying to lengthen my attention span....

Hey!!! My favorite day went well!

argh, i'm still worn out from 2 days with neice and nephew with 17 other family members on sister in laws side and recovering from surgery. other then that it was definately a disappointing weekend (long story)

now i have to find a way to get my sorry arse dad to go to his family reunion up in NY this weekend. For no reason he doesn't want to go see his brothers and all of his family. Not one freaking reason other then he doesn't want to go. He is pushing middle 60's, smokes and is overweight and has no excuse to go. If I knew we wouldn't kill each other on the ride I would throw him in my truck and force him ride 11 hours with me.

Makes you appreciate the herd!

Now I feel a little faint.

Better send SDS some wine to fix your avatar!