Last post wins!

/dev/null

Too easy....

1) Grow food/slaughter jboys cows

2) Give food to starving people

3) ????

4) Profit!

starving people can eat grainfed. :nana:

It is amazing. I went to a conference a few years ago and did not retain as much as I would have liked. But, one of the discussions that came up was availability of beef throughout the world as compared to this country. Beef is a great source of protein, the healthiest of almost all other forms if portioned in to a propper diet. The dilema is that beef is also one of the most costly sources of protein. Devoting the resources to yield a sufficient amount of protein as compared to chicken, goat, fish, horse, deer/wildgame, and etc is entirely uneconomical. Chickens are wildcard factor, their immediate yield is available as a food source. Goats are used for milk and meat. The horses in many countries are used for working and then eating in some parts of the country. Hell, it's hilarious that the US sends wild horses to Mexico for slaughter. Anyway, if the world wants protein - it's not in cattle. The world is too poor.

Chickens are wildcard factor, their immediate yield is available as a food source.

But their entrails are better used to predict the future

Goats are used for milk and meat.

But they are better sacrificed to the Lord and Saviour of the South Park Woodland Critters

The horses in many countries are used for working and then eating in some parts of the country.

But in case the farmer keeps his daughter locked up

It's official: I win!

You guys can still play around if you like and make all the funny little remarks, but it's strictly exhibition from this point on because we already have a winner. Me.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Guess there's no point anymore. Might as well close the thread.

You guys can still play around if you like and make all the funny little remarks, but it's strictly exhibition from this point on because we already have a winner. Me.

Your not the winner yet!!

I haven't see meade make that announcement!

The winner does not declare himself the winner, therefore, you are disqualified from contention.

but, but, but..... Mead said I won?!