Last post wins!

/dev/null

5mg oxycodone and 325 acetaminophen in percocet

2.5 per tsp. I do 2 or 3 spoon. Of oxycodone. And 500 mg acetaminophen on liquid

Both every 4 hrs.

Also been taking milk thistle, lysine, lactobacillus, and chewy vitamins. Once a day I take MRP pro from GNC with a frozen yogurt.

I have been timing Meds to not take before bed a little better to sleep and rest better. Cgf had a good meal I have used too.

Thanks!! Change up the fruits!! GNC has a

something like Gatorade. It's fruit flavored

about 40 oz and has 40 grams of protein.

Make some applesauce with apples when

you think you can swallow to get fiber in

your body.

The idea is to pump protein to heal and

fiber to keep you feeling full since you

can't really eat real food yet.

1342442428[/url]' post='2505360']

5mg oxycodone and 325 acetaminophen in percocet

2.5 per tsp. I do 2 or 3 spoon. Of oxycodone. And 500 mg acetaminophen on liquid

Both every 4 hrs.

Also been taking milk thistle, lysine, lactobacillus, and chewy vitamins. Once a day I take MRP pro from GNC with a frozen yogurt.

I have been timing Meds to not take before bed a little better to sleep and rest better. Cgf had a good meal I have used too.

Got just the thing to fix your throat.

Take 2 habanero peppers

You will not have to worry about your throat anymore.

Got just the thing to fix your throat.

Take 2 habanero peppers

You will not have to worry about your throat anymore.

If he really needs something to take his mind off his throat, go for the Colon Blow.

He won't be thinking about his throat and won't have much desire to consume solid food either

So, I took the job as the athletic video director at a blind school. All the rich people and famous athletes sent their kids there to play because it was fancy and more importantly because everyonewas blind and couldn't see how bad their kids were to be embarassed. Now, why I was video director responsible for filming events doesn't make sense to me either, but drugs can do some pretty crazy things to you when you dream.

Gratz on the job :thumbsup:

But uh, no offense dude. Video director at a blind school? Isn't that kind of like, I dunno music teacher at a school for the deaf? :unsure:

It was not a real job. Ha, way to read everything. It was one of a bunch of crazy dreams I have been having.

I hope my daughter will grow up to be kind and brave and happy and smart and funny and chaste.

These are the revised hopes for my daughter, should I ever have one.