Last post wins!

/dev/null

Home.

Right side of throat recauterized, left side touched up on a few spots. Left side will heal better now that it got touched up and Right side is like day 1.

Enjoy with breakfast.

It was great to see this while at the hospital this morning. One of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZB5gZeGaj4

Edited by jboyst62

Home.

Right side of throat recauterized, left side touched up on a few spots. Left side will heal better now that it got touched up and Right side is like day 1.

Enjoy with breakfast.

It was great to see this while at the hospital this morning. One of my favorites:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZB5gZeGaj4

how is the drug supply?

how is the drug supply?

better then wine and flowing like water!!!

I got plenty of liquid hyrdocodone, troplical flavor (it reminds me of south park with smorfs snoff flavored vodka stuff)

i also got some perkisets today to try to see if i can swallow, if not i call and get liquid roxycodone and asperien. I'm not as high as I have been but just sheer tired, just physically worn out but my mind is still humming along about fast enough to keep me awake

A box or a tarp. What matters is what you do with it. When I got a box I was told

Cut a hole in the box

Put your junk in the box

Get a job

:devil:

Jack got a tarp.

You got a box and the means to cut a hole in it.

I got a hole lot of nuffin.

I got plenty of liquid hyrdocodone, troplical flavor (it reminds me of south park with smorfs snoff flavored vodka stuff)

i also got some perkisets today to try to see if i can swallow, if not i call and get liquid roxycodone and asperien. I'm not as high as I have been but just sheer tired, just physically worn out but my mind is still humming along about fast enough to keep me awake

You should try crosswords, sudoku, puzzle books, reading, and watching TV. They all make me fall asleep if my head is resting on something.

As long as you are on the 'drugs' you WON'T sleep and your mind will continue 'humming'!!

Perhaps you can take the drugs until midday and none the rest. A trade of more pain in exchange for some sleep later in the evening or a longer nap to get rest.

As long as you are on the 'drugs' you WON'T sleep and your mind will continue 'humming'!!

Perhaps you can take the drugs until midday and none the rest. A trade of more pain in exchange for some sleep later in the evening or a longer nap to get rest.

thats my new plan. trying to stay up all day, no meds after 6pm.

Did the ex come check on you?

She's been here about 99% of the time. Only left to go grocery shopping. My parents are not capable of looking after me. The 2 1/2 my mom did was right after surgery and I fell down twice and missed my pain meds because she fell asleep. Doh.

How was the granddaughter???

EDIT: does anyone have any experience with percosets? The Dr wanted me to try them and they are not working too well.

Edited by jboyst62

EDIT: does anyone have any experience with percosets? The Dr wanted me to try them and they are not working too well.

For a lot of people, it seems that hydros or percs work for them, but not both. Are the percs a comparable strength to your liquid hydro?

5mg oxycodone and 325 acetaminophen in percocet

2.5 per tsp. I do 2 or 3 spoon. Of oxycodone. And 500 mg acetaminophen on liquid

Both every 4 hrs.

Also been taking milk thistle, lysine, lactobacillus, and chewy vitamins. Once a day I take MRP pro from GNC with a frozen yogurt.

I have been timing Meds to not take before bed a little better to sleep and rest better. Cgf had a good meal I have used too.

Edited by jboyst62

1342440004[/url]' post='2505348']

Wow, I just clicked the first page by mistake and realized we missed the 3 year anniversary on Friday (13 July 2009)

1099 days worth of Last Post Wins!

I can stop your frog from flashing on the IPad by touching your words and moving it just a little and then hold to read your post. Cool.

1342442428[/url]' post='2505360']

2.5 per tsp. I do 2 or 3 spoon. Of oxycodone. And 500 mg acetaminophen

You hook on them yet?

2.5 per tsp. I do 2 or 3 spoon. Of oxycodone. And 500 mg acetaminophen on liquid

Both every 4 hrs.

Also been taking milk thistle, lysine, lactobacillus, and chewy vitamins. Once a day I take MRP pro from GNC with a frozen yogurt.

I have been timing Meds to not take before bed a little better to sleep and rest better. Cgf had a good meal I have used too.

Just tell the doc if the percs don't work as well. It's always good for them to know.