Last post wins!

/dev/null

If she was all that great she'd have gave yu more.

ihh, and my scabs are starting to come off. chunks of burned flesh just appearing in my mouth randomly.

Thank you for that hurtful imagery. I'm going to have to work hard to get it out of my mind. :sick:

1342295964[/url]' post='2504552']

First bleeding scare. Scab came off and lots of blood. Scared us bad. I also hate my dad. He's a fat piece of. Of ahit

Don't pick your scabs.

You still high on drugs?

Why blame dad?

Edited by mead107

I called ans asked for a flashlight and he threw a fit about having to stop all he WS don't

Om back at hospital theuhad to put me back under ad work on me more. At hsopiral for night. Also high.

Mu dad ia a jerk

Good news - I am going back to work!

Some of you may have noticed that Imhave posted here infrequently since late January. I was laid off from work and it was like a kick in the :censored: . I know some of you have been through this scenario. For me this was a first and at a rotten time given our recent move (as if there is ever a good time for such news).

As it turns out I have secured a new job in Chicago. We will be moving there soon. I am looking forward to getting back to work!

Some of you may have noticed that Imhave posted here infrequently since late January. I was laid off from work and it was like a kick in the :censored: . I know some of you have been through this scenario. For me this was a first and at a rotten time given our recent move (as if there is ever a good time for such news).

As it turns out I have secured a new job in Chicago. We will be moving there soon. I am looking forward to getting back to work!

That's great. Always good to hear someone getting a steady job.

1342307878[/url]' post='2504633']

I called ans asked for a flashlight and he threw a fit about having to stop all he WS don't

Om back at hospital theuhad to put me back under ad work on me more. At hsopiral for night. Also high.

Mu dad ia a jerk

Drugs must make your fingers do funny things.

1342313265[/url]' post='2504664']

That's great. Always good to hear someone getting a steady job.

Did you see he is a Mod?

Great news!! All of us have missed you

especially me on my favorite day "Tuesday"!!

It is fun to kid around.

For a young poster you have some good input. Hope you are around for many years.

Oh, I know. Its fun to mess around with some of the people on here but there's always there's few that don't get the joke and take it literally. That's why I'm pushing to get an official sarcasm font but its just not catching on. :pirate:

I can picture myself in the year 2050 still being on here. Changing my name to "Veteran." :lol:

But seriously, what am I going to do when I turn 20? 20-year-old insight? Maybe College Insight? These are the things that keep me up at night.

I haven't posted to ANY forum in like a month! To me, this is the slowest time of the football year. Draft is over, FA's have been signed, mini-camp is in the books.. Just waiting for training camp to start so we can see who makes the team and who gets cut.

8 weeks to go!

Ok - next poster up!

:beer:

Oh, I know. Its fun to mess around with some of the people on here but there's always there's few that don't get the joke and take it literally. That's why I'm pushing to get an official sarcasm font but its just not catching on. :pirate:

I can picture myself in the year 2050 still being on here. Changing my name to "Veteran." :lol:

But seriously, what am I going to do when I turn 20? 20-year-old insight? Maybe College Insight? These are the things that keep me up at night.

Ill be a few days shy of 69. Ha. !@#$ I hope we win a few super bowls by them!

Yeah mead it is hard to type and I don't air dirty laundry. But im mad. He had the audacity to call my mom at the hospital and tell her she should o home because he got her pizza. She left the hospital the days/nights my grandparents and great grandparents passed. She may be silly to want to stay because ill be fine but dang if that didn't annoy me. Sorry if that bothers anyone. My family is dysfunctional.

Edited by jboyst62

Great, so we can look forward to more posts from you?

****, !@#$, damn!

Btw...this is my first post in this thread from my new state. What do I win?

My family is dysfunctional.

Most are Cowboyst, most are.

Hope you're feeling better.

How about Junior?