Last post wins!

/dev/null

Happy humpday everyone. [i gave the latest humpday happiness!]

Feeling much better today. 1st 24 hours after surgery are the worst. Cleared that, now I will be alright until days 6-10 when scabs form. My deTonsils (graphic image) The uvula is visible in the middle, the black is where it was cauterized. As I said, my tonsils were very scarred and there had to be extra tissue removed and I bled a lot, as well.

Feeling much better today. 1st 24 hours after surgery are the worst. Cleared that, now I will be alright until days 6-10 when scabs form. My deTonsils (graphic image) The uvula is visible in the middle, the black is where it was cauterized. As I said, my tonsils were very scarred and there had to be extra tissue removed and I bled a lot, as well.

That picture has amazing quality!! But what's that yellow thing on the right side of your mouth, left to your teeth?

That picture has amazing quality!! But what's that yellow thing on the right side of your mouth, left to your teeth?

Believe it or not its off my phone. Been doing 1 pic a day.

I this k it was part of a chewtly vitamin or some food I had.

Believe it or not its off my phone. Been doing 1 pic a day.

I this k it was part of a chewtly vitamin or some food I had.

Thanks for the update! It looks to me

as though you subsituted mangos or peaches

for strawberries in my recipe!! LOL!!!

Does that mean you're off the drugs? Because that was fun, watching you post high.

Does that mean you're off the drugs? Because that was fun, watching you post high.

Nope. I have just been using my cell which can normally translet. Today has been the worst so far and I accidnelty coughed which is a lot of pain. Maybe ill pull the laptop out later. Wanted to watch some movies. Right now watching a friend do yardwor while she is watching me. Short shorts and bent over. Also I guess w swollen throat I gagged a few times last nigt