Last post wins!

/dev/null

Very tempted to take a flask with me to see a movie tonight. The friend I am going with is all Jesusy, won't even go see Ted. So I have to go see Spidey.

Better drink all you want today. It's ""on the wagon""

Monday to prepare for surgery on Tuesday.

1341810857[/url]' post='2500092']

I seriously almost just died driving home on the 190 I came around a turn and there was a car going the wrong way on the 190 and barely missed me. Huge pucker factor and probably the closest thing I've had in a long time to a near death experience.

That is a close one. Hope the person did not take out anyone else. Wrong, holy **** you are lucky.

This must be the car that missed you.

http://www.wivb.com/...in-grand-island

Edited by mead107

Tonight going home I saw three vehicles get on the highway going the wrong way.

http://goo.gl/maps/Orm1

The exit lane and entrance lane are next to each other at this intersection, but seperated by a guide rail. The first car drove onto the exit lane, and the other two followed. The all got turned around and off when they saw cars coming at them from the highway.

Tonight going home I saw three vehicles get on the highway going the wrong way.

http://goo.gl/maps/Orm1

The exit lane and entrance lane are next to each other at this intersection, but seperated by a guide rail. The first car drove onto the exit lane, and the other two followed. The all got turned around and off when they saw cars coming at them from the highway.

so hows the job?

They haven't got me my own tools yet so I've been doing more grunt work than helping. My muscles are sore, probably from working harder than a farmer. ;)

Protip. Let the cow get halfway over the fence. Less lifting.

They haven't got me my own tools yet so I've been doing more grunt work than helping. My muscles are sore, probably from working harder than a farmer. ;)

Think of it this way. The job is just getting

you in better shape for hiking!

I am on liquid hydorcodone so excuse abd spelling

surgery to remove tonsils good and cgf asked i check in

so much chronic tonsilitis left a lot of scaring tissue that had to be scarped out and then causterised my entire throat is blackk but im feeling better and better right now. eating is a pain in the ase becasue i like to eat and canot and i want

1341958711[/url]' post='2501466']

so much chronic tonsilitis left a lot of scaring tissue that had to be scarped out and then causterised my entire throat is blackk but im feeling better and better right now. eating is a pain in the ase becasue i like to eat and canot and i want

Jello and milkshakes

Thanks for the update!! Hope the meds are

doing their job. I can't take those because

they won't let me sleep. mead''s right on the

milkshakes but I suggest protein ones. Get

slim fast....a banana...ice...strawberries and

protein powder..throw it in a blender and

make a smoothie. Freeze for 30 minutes

and enjoy! Depending on how much protein

powder, you could get 50 grams a drink.

Edited by CowgirlsFan